Sick day

This was requested by juleshoffman ! Thank you so much for the idea and request! Hope you guys like this chapter. Also, I am so sorry I got this in like a month late. I was busy with life and didn't have the time to work on requests. Hope you all can for give me! Love you!

Warnings!:

Mommy kink
Lactation kink
Little space
Sick reader
Both of the Black sisters!

—————————————————————

(Y/n's Prospective)

Waking up with no energy at all is the worst feeling in the world. I felt like staying in bed as a shivered at the sudden cold temperature. Starting to shake as I try to seek warmth in any way woke up the two sleeping sisters who were beside me on each side.

"Darling, are you okay? Your shaking badly." Narcissa asked as she sat herself up on the bed, leaning against the bed frame as she looked down with worry in her eyes. "S- so c- cold!" My voice crack at each word I tried to say. I only now realize the sudden burning in my throat that caused my voice to crack.

Bellatrix grabbed me and brought me towards her in a close cuddle. She then touches my forehead, checking my temperature. "Pet, your burning up." She said sadly. A concerned Narcissa looked at me with worry and grabbed her want and pointed at my head. As numbers sparked from her want a large number appears, showing my temperature. "Baby, you have a fever." She then said. "I am going to grab a potion. I will be back little one." She said as she got off the bed and rushed out of the room.

Bellatrix sat up and brought me to her lap. Cuddling close to try and find some warmth for my sick body. "Our poor baby, doesn't feel so well." Bella said in a soft and sad tone. I nodded my head, agreeing with her as we waited for Cissa's return.

Soon she came back into the room with a big tray with breakfast, drinks, and a potion. She sat down the tray with on her lap as she handed us breakfast and drinks. She then took the potion bottle and opened it, bring it towards my lips.

"Drink this darling, it will help you feel better." Narcissa said. She tilted the liquid into my mouth as I swallow the bitter taste. Gagging at the horrible taste and grabbing the glass of water, trying to drown out the horrible taste.

"Drink slower pet. You are going to choke if you keep doing that." Bellatrix said. "It tasted yucky mommy." I tried to say with my sore throat slowly healing.

"I know something that will help with that baby." Bellatrix said with a soft smile. She softly lifted my head off her chest and started to untie her robe. Removing the clothing she went to the back of her bra and unclipping it then removing it.

She grabbed hips to make it where I was straddling her. Moving my head to her breast. "Drink from mommy baby. All that bad taste will go away." She said as I latched onto her while she stroked my hair.

Drinking the amazing taste of Bellatrix's breast milk on my tongue made me forget the pain that was happening in my body. The clinking of forks coming into contact with the plate could be heard from Narcissa's direction. Soon I was done and unlatched myself from Bellatrix. Narcissa held my plate and handed it to me when she saw I was finished.

A few minutes later and we finished eating. "Love, why don't you go to sleep? It will help your body to heal." Narcissa asked. I just nodded my head as we went back to laying down in the bed. Cuddling close to each other as sleep consumed me into a loving dream world.

(647 words written)

A.n:
So sorry this was short. It was the best I could do. Have a great day everyone!