7: Hoseok

I immediately noticed when they entered. Jimin seems to be holding on for dear life. I can see where Yoongi came from. I can't deny the fact that there's definitely something familiar about her. But what? She's indeed very sad. Gorgeous but sad nonetheless. He introduced her to each God in turn, without ever mentioning her name. Haven't he asked her? Have he even introduced himself yet? I stood up and made my way over towards them. "Hello Gorgeous. I am Hoseok. It's nice to finally meet you. I am your hope. You're my hope. Please call me J-hope," I said with a smile. She rewarded me with a smile of her own. Our eyes met for a moment. What's with this weird feeling all of a sudden. I've made her smile. Mission complete! She's not a lost cause, and it's not the feeling speaking, or I don't think so. Both Jimin and Yoongi were indeed correct, she needs our help.

Jin:

"Hello everyone, I'm Zoey McClare. It's a pleasure to meet you," she introduced herself politely. I haven't seen her as clearly before, but looking at her now I must confirm that she does seem rather familiar. Have we met before? Couldn't have! I've lived for thousands of years. Maybe I've seen her in a previous life. Perhaps not, even then she wouldn't seem so damn familiar and I'm not referring to it in a common or ordinary way either. Is it her ceremonious manner? Her credentials doesn't ring a bell. "I guess you're already on first name basis, seeing how cozy you two have become in such a short amount of time," I said as I pointed towards their hands. Ever since they've entered his fingers were locked around hers. He let go and sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. Why does he seem nervous all of a sudden? Realization sunk in almost instantly. "You haven't introduced yourself yet, have you?" All eyes averted towards a slightly flustered Jimin. "Jiminie, is that true?" Jungkook asked confused and continued: "Let me be the one to introduce, Jimin the deity of love. Seeing how he've lost all functions." His statement made Hobi laugh. Even though that entire introduction, Jungkook hadn't once looked at her directly.

"Maybe you should show our guest around. I'm sure that Hobi won't mind if you're to preoccupied," I told Jimin. Just as quickly as that, he took her by the hand and left. What's up with him? Is he actually falling in love with the human? Yet for some unexplainable reason her being feels right. "Have we met her somewhere before?" Yoongi asked to my dismay. We all shared a glance. "I've noticed the peculiar formality as well," Hobi stated. So Yoongi and I are indeed not the only ones who have noticed. "It seems that our boy, Jimin, had noticed as well," I informed the others. "I think it's safe to say that he did a little more than just noticing her," Jungkook started. I couldn't agree more. "We didn't really see anything peculiar about her. Nothing out of the norm, but she does have a nice voice though," Taehyung said as he pointed towards the two who flanked him. "Maybe because, you haven't really been looking at her. She's absolutely gorgeous!" Yoongi's statement caught me completely off guard. Thinking about it, she is rather fair. A wonder to my eyes. My heart gave a sudden beat, thinking about her in that light. Am I too falling under her spell?