28: Zoey

I turned my attention to him. He stood up and inched closer, but for each step that he came closer, I took a step back. Like I'm playing a game of cat and mouse. He smiled at me endearingly, as I feel a solid foundation pressed against my back. I'm cornered. "What's you're problem? Why are you being hot and cold all of a sudden?" I asked before he had time to close the remaining inches between us. He stood still and rubbed the back of his head. The tips of his ears turning a rosy shade. For a moment I thought about turning and make for the door, but I'm much to curious to see what's about to unfold. "I'm sorry, I've been jealous. I can't bare to see you in the arms of any of my brothers. It hurts to much," he explained. I inhaled deeply as our eyes locked for the millionth time this week. "B- but I thought you were unaffected by the curse," I stuttered slightly. "If only you knew how not-unaffected I am by every facet of you! You're always lingering within my head, but I thought that it would be best if I didn't show it," he answered my rhetorical question. He licked his lips, as if it's suddenly much to dry to comprehend. He closed the distance, step by step. Standing abreast. He took hold of my hands and trapped it above my head. Both of our breaths hitched by the sudden impact. He lowered his face and pushed his lips fully against mine. A colorful fireworks display erupted within me. He bite down on my bottom lip, asking permission. I gave him access. He explore every inch of my mouth. I gave myself over completely. He dropped my hands, lift me up against the wall. I'm so infatuated with this absolutely perfect man.

We broke apart after a sizzling moment. What I'm feeling towards
him is equivalent to that of Jimi's. I can not exactly shave Suga under the same comb, my affection towards him isn't quite the same. I can't seem to put my finger to it either. My heart gallop in my throat as he pulled further and further away from me. The look that I gave him mirrored the dear-in-headlights expression. Jin's eyes softened. "I will see you tomorrow, princess. Don't fret,  I'll make it as comfortable as I can," he assured me as he lightly stroke his thumb across my left cheek. A comfortable sensation shot through me as I close my eyes to his touch. His thumb glides over my bottom lip. Once again he leaned in closer. I can feel his breath upon my skin. Jin took my bottom lip between his teeth and gently nudged into it. The new feeling spits raw sparks in the pit of my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck, stand on my tipy toes and deepen the kiss in the process. He picked me up, without breaking lip contact and carried me off to my bed. Covering my body with his. Kissing me again and again. I'm literally thumping with anticipation. I want him. I need him. What is happening in me? Again he pulled away and lay his face in the crook of my neck. My breathing uncontrollable. "If you keep taunting me, I will loose myself with you, princess," Jin said with a broad smile. I nodded in understanding. Suga seemed to have the same trouble last night. Even Jimi pulls away, constantly, asking me to slow down. I don't break that easily. I might be a woman, but I'm not fragile. As much as I would like to spice things up, I can't. This is a curse-bound-love after all. It would be even worse than having a one-night-stand with a drunk, recalling everything from your perspective yet his nowhere in the picture if a child were to be created. I wouldn't want to have a drunk as a father, but I won't mind if it were any of them: Jimi, Jinnie or Suga. Pick your choice?