31: Jungkook

By the look of things, I am the only one who had yet to seal it with her. Zoey McClare. It's all up to me to lift this curse. The consequences lays heavily on my shoulders. It's all up to me to save our brother at this moment in time. Extricate him from self-destruction. If I could not get through, it would all have been in vain. However, something seems to be oddly off, she's not behaving the same around Yoongi or Jin-hyung as she does with my other brothers. Maybe I was wrong, I wasn't as often around her, after all, to be absolutely sure about my agresation. I could actually feel the heat penetrating off of their passionate kiss. She must be extremely thankful that I were to caught them in their act and not Jiminie, I thought to myself as I made my way towards the living room. "What took you so long?" Yoongs asked me immediately as I entered. My face must be mimicking Jiminie's hair, after witnessing that scene. Hobi and Yoongs shared a knowing stare and smirked at me. Giving off a plastered feeling. "She had sealed it with Jin-hyung too." Hobi's statement sounds more like a rhetorical question.  I looked around, making sure that nobodies around to listen in to our conversation, before nodding my head. "By your innocent reaction, I bet you had yet to seal it with her Jungkook. Time is running out bro. It's best to get it over and done with," Hobi informed me, but the look that Yoongs gave me made me shiver internally. I will have to pay her a visit tonight, when the house is quiet. Hopefully Jiminie won't spend the night, making it impossible for me to steal a kiss. After setting everything up for our game night, I hurried off to my room and practically jumped into my swimming shorts. Took a random black shirt out of my wardrobe and threw it over my head. After little effort I'm ready to go.

I left the comfort of my room and joined the others outside. It seems that I am the last too arrive. "Finally!" Tae said as he saw me, throwing his arms dramatically up into the sky. I clicked my tongue to his remark. My eyes focused in on her. She was playing with Yoongs and Jiminie in the river. The sunlight capturing her good side. She's beautiful overall, but the sun's rays makes it picture perfect. She's splashing around in the shallow end of the river, exposing her body from the thighs upwards. She's so tiny. So perfect. Tae took notice in my zoned out form and looked from over my shoulder. He gave me his famous boxy smile. As long as Jiminie don't catch me looking at her, the way I am, it will all be fine. Hopefully! Jin-hyung were at the other side alongside Joonie, fishing poles at hand. Tae and Hobi were stretched out on a gigantic beach towel. "Ze, let me rub some lotion into your delicate skin," Tae exclaimed as he picked up a bottle of suntan lotion. "Ha, you really think that Jiminie would approve?" I asked with a snicker. Amusement highly present in my voice. I were the one being surprised when I noticed that my red headed brother hadn't done anything from keeping her away. Tae smiled like he'd just won the lottery, which in a matter of speaking, he had. She sat down on the towel. He squirted some of the liquid into the palm of his hand and rubbed it into her back, after heating it slightly up. I stared at her wet skin. The hollow of her back. Scanning the nape of her neck. I stretched out my hand, keeping it leveled with the ground (making extra sure that Jiminie won't take notice) and fold my hand around hers. She looked over towards me and smiled kindly. My heart is thumping in my throat. Both Tae and Hobi took notice in our hands. Fingers snaked through each other. As long as Jiminie don't catch on, I don't mind.