12: Yoongi

"Yoongs can you please take this plate to Zoey's. If you run into Jk or Mochi, please inform them that dinners being served," Hobi told me as he handed me the plate. I walked towards her room and knocked on the door. To my dismay Jk opened up. I entered. Jimin were sitting so close to her and once again a pang of jealousy erupted within me. "Hobi asked me to give you this," I told her as I put the plate down on the side table. "Yoongles, before you go can you help me out? Jiminie doesn't want to leave," Jk practically begged of me. I nodded in agreement. "Come on man, dinners being served. You can see her again tomorrow," as I said this I looked her directly in the eyes. My insides rising and falling on the spot. I swallowed dryly. Without realizing what I'm doing, I placed my hand on hers, but pulled away quickly. Like her touch burned me severely. "Dammit Yoongles, you shouldn't have made skin contact," Jk said as he rubbed the back of his head. I licked my dry lips Jungkook pushed me away and out of the room. I turn my head in her direction and completely ignored Jimin's intense gaze. "See you later," I greeted before he pushed me completely out of the room.I stood motionless in front of her door. There's just a door between us, but the intensity of not being near her is excruciatingly painful. It feels as if someone has ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped upon it. I could faintly hear her begging Jungkook not to take Jimin away from her and it's breaking me to pieces. I can't even begin to comprehend it. Moments passed before the door opened and he successfully pushed Jimin out of the room. Jk followed behind. I got a quick glance, before he closed the door between us. "You're still here?" Jk asked rhetorically. I gave him a crooked smile as I rubbed the back of my head. "Maybe I should guard her door to make sure that neither of you lovesick fools enters throughout the night," he stated earnestly. God I hope that he doesn't take measures to such lengths. I will like to see her again, the sooner the better.

"Took you guys long enough," Hobi said as we entered the dining room. Four pairs of eyes turned their attention towards us. They were already sitting around the table, waiting on our arrival. "Sorry, I had a little trouble getting these two away from Zoey. One were way more troublesome than the other," he confessed. "How so?" Jin asked as we sat down for dinner. "Both of them made skin contact, but Jiminie went further by sealing it with a kiss," Jk answered to my dismay. They've kissed? That's so unfair. I want to taste her lips too. "Come again! He did what now?" Namjoon questioned in utter disbelief. Tae sighed deeply. "I'll see what I can do to break the curse, but in the meantime try not to come into skin contact with her. I can't do much about Jimin's case until I know more about this peculiar situation, but Yoongs. Please don't give in by kissing her too?" He said sharply. "Not while I'm around!" Jimin spat matter of factly. I jumped up, throwing the chair against the floor and complied: "So suddenly your the boss of her!" I shoved him. His chair clattered towards the ground. Jimin were just about to say something when I rammed my hands into his chest for a second time. He lost his balance and tumbled backwards. "Let her make her own God damn choices. A piece of advice, if I want to kiss her and she's open to the idea, I will do just that." I turned around and were just about to leave the dining room when I were turned around roughly. A fist connected with my jaw. Jimin. How dare he? The punches flew between us. "That's enough! Settle down guys," Jin said as he pulled me away from Jimin. Namjoon were holding a pissed off Jimin back. He looked me straight in the eyes and stated: "If you so much as touch her, I will kill you," I shivered a little at his calm tone. Have I just awoken his dangerous side?