25: Zoey

The look that Yoongi gave me earlier pesters through my mind. I wanted to console him, beg him to stay, but I couldn't. Not while Jimi were sitting right next to me. Not while our fingers were entangled. I feel so condescension at the moment. Sure, today haven't been half as worrisome as yesterday or even the day before that. Still I can't ignore this feeling. I feel like such a damn imbecile for keeping Jimi in the dark, but I have no other choice in the matter. If only he hadn't been completely against it, it could've been much easier on me. I'm trying to throw everything to the back of my head, when my bedroom door opened. I sat up in my bed, but as soon as Yoongi entered my room I jumped out of my bed. I threw myself into his arms. He held me tightly towards his chest. God, how I've missed him. I breathed in his fragrance, savoring every essence of his body. I don't know when I'll get this chance again. I want to capture every facet of him in my mind. I know that this feeling has plenty to do with the Siren charm/curse, but that doesn't mean that I should allow it to take over all of my senses too. "I've missed you," I whispered into the folds of his shirt. He hugged me even tighter as he said: "I've missed you too my dear. Sorry about earlier. I wanted to stay but I can't stand seeing you in Jimin's arms." I smiled coyly at his statement. Yoongi locked the door before we made our way towards my bed. Like our first night, he sat with his back against the wall and allow me to lay back into his warm chest. Comfortably cocooned in his embrace. I look at him from over my shoulder, our eyes locked. He bowed his head slightly, leveling his lips with mine and placed it gently against mine. My heartbeat increases rapidly. I turn around and deepen our kiss even more, as I snaked my arms around his neck. He pulled me even closer, cupping my butt with his hands. He peppered my collarbone with a trail of angels kisses. I fall like clay in his hands.

After a moment worth framing, we pulled away lungs screaming for air. He rested his head against mine. "I'm falling head over heals for you my dear," he stated to my surprise. My heart jumped with excitement, like a thousand volts of pure electricity ran straight through me. I look up at him, the intensity makes me afraid. Its not that I fear to loose myself completely with this man, but afraid that I would never see him again. Afraid of knowing that I would loose him. Sure, I can handle every kiss and even the intensity. What I can't handle, though, is the level of intensity that I'm feeling towards Yoongi. Why don't I feel this level of degree with any of the others, not even the intensity with Jimi, comes anywhere near this? It's a different kind of vigour. My cheeks flares up and I turn my face slightly away from his intense gaze. By using his thumb, he turn my face so that I can look directly into his eyes. "You are absolutely beautiful my dear," his statement made me warm and gooey inside.  I'm at a loss of words. He smashed his lips on to mine, it's like we haven't kissed merely seconds ago. The way my heart beats beneath my ribcage says otherwise. As our lips parted, my eyes remains close for a second longer. I opened it, to be bedazzled by his gummy smile. "Tomorrow, my dear, will be our last errant for the week. I hope to spend some more time with you in the days to follow," Yoongi's remark caught me off guard for a moment. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead. Trying to reassure me, he said: "I need to go it's getting late," he told me. I begged him with my eyes before vocalizing it. "Can't you stay with me?" He smiles down at me and shook his head. I signed deeply as I feel how a rush of disappointment flushed over me. "I'm sorry, but I fear if I do that I won't be able to constrain myself." For a little while I forgot that this is all due to the curse. The sudden remembrance hurts more than I care to admit, even I can't deny it. As I closed the door behind him my senses fell into an uneasy mess. My heart shattered into a million of teensy tiny little shards. My soul feels cold, like it's just collided with an iceberg.