15: Namjoon

The tone of her voice is beautiful. It's not as enchanted as the charm, but it's angelic nonetheless. My head jerked up as she sang the second to last line of the lullaby. 'Sight, touch, lips. Eyes yearned in vain." Leukosia indeed hit a deeper secret within the lyrics. If anybody could decipher it, it would be Taehyung. Looking at him lost in the moment, I bet not. Are we doomed with this curse forever? What precisely is this curse? At least we know that one part of it is because of the fact that she's half Siren, but what's the rest of it? I'm curious to know the answer. As her song finished, we all looked at her in awe. Not a single word spoken. The silence isn't awkward, it's rather welcoming. Calm and comfortable. "That's not the version that I'm familiar with," I stated after a moment. "Jk, can you please give me the lyrics?" Tae asked suddenly. He did so without a word. I watched how he randomly encircled words. We all waited in anticipation. "Come to I, beautiful. Beyond dreams restore. The dark door. Fair young man, vex not lyre is broken. Last words spoken. Dark hour cold, lone house mine. Touch, eyes in vain to thine," he sited after a while. The earth shook beneath us. Books started to fall like rain. Before I could wrap my mind around what's happening, three of my brothers were towering over the half breed, protecting her from the impact that it can cause. As the trumors stopped, an familiar face stood in the center of the room. "Leukosia?" I whispered. Everyone turned their attention towards the angle that I was staring at. I were shocked when Hobi were the first to reach her and how eagerly he pulled her into a hug. I would've thought that Taehyung would be the first, but he's still clearly to mesmerized by Zoey's beauty. "It's nice to see you too, Hobi," she said with a smile. I walked closer and wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me back tightly in response. "Moni, it's been a while," her soft voice rang through my being. "How?" Jin-hyung asked confused. "Jinnie, I can't stay for to long. I need to return to the realm of the shadow people," she said kind heartedly. She haven't aged one bit. She looks exactly the same as when I last saw her. "Kookie, look at you. You're so buff," she said as she stretched out her arms. She looked straight at the three who guarded Zoey. "The curse had already fallen upon three of you?" She questioned in disbelief. "As a matter of fact, no, we've all made eye contact and it's rather intense," Jk answered on our behalf. "I was expecting something like this would happen, but (she pointed a finger towards her bodyguards) that's more than just eye contact," she stated. "Yoongs and Tae made skin contact," Hobi answered this time around. "What about Jimin?" She pointed out. "Their inseparable. They've sealed it with a kiss. It's two sided," Jk informed her.

She exhaled deeply as she threw her head backwards. "After I've fallen pregnant with Pablo's child, he died at sea. The Siren charm were partly at fault for his downfall. Because I didn't abort the child I had fallen victim to the ocean's curse. She was borned with it. While I carried her safely in my womb, I've searched high and low for answers. A way to break the curse. Even after my death, my spirit still searched for any answers. So that when this day comes, I'll be able to provide you with answers," she explained herself. "I'm sorry for having to inform you, Jimin, you're not going to like this one bit. In terms for the curse to break, she needs to share a kiss with all seven of you. It should happen when you lease expected it," she concluded. "Not on my life. She's mine!" Jimin exclaimed protectively. My breath hitched in my throat. I fear to ask the question that surfaced. "What will happen if the curse stay unbroken?" Jin-hyung beat me to the question. "Than the promise would vanish. Because you can't have a rainbow with only six colors," she said. I must admit that I am completely confused. "What do you mean?" I just had to ask. "Jimin would die," that came as a shock to us. She informed us that we have only seven days, since their kiss had been sealed, to break the curse. She made her way over towards Zoey and they got acquainted. As unexpectedly as she came, she was gone once again.