30: Zoey

A long relaxing shower later, I dressed up in my pink and yellow polka dots bikini. Wrap a black satin sarong around my waist. It reach just above my kneecaps. I pull a low V-cut white shirt over my head. Giving you a sneek peak of my bikini top underneath. Jk is the only brother left who had yet to seal it with me. I can't try my luck in the open with Jimi around, either. He's still under a bad impression. I exiled from my room and made my way over towards the dining room. The brothers are most likely already sitting down for breakfast. I took in my usual spot, in between Jimi and Suga. Jinnie's sitting down opposite me. My heart galloping like a wildfire. Completely and utterly out of control. Seven pairs of eyes directly on me. I drew in a deep breath as I reached out and pulled a random box of cereal into reach. Rice Chrispies. I poured a decent amount into an empty bowl, added some milk and sugar. They stared at me gapingly. I continued my breakfast as if I'm unaware of their gazes burning through skin and bone. Guess Jimi hadn't informed them about my plan of action. Suga laid a hand directly on top of a patch of skin, where the sarong failed to cover. "Are you going for a swim?" Tae asked me completely bedazzled. I tugged uncomfortably at the collar of my T-shirt. They instantly noticed my discomfort and focused their attention on their own breakfast. The pressure in the room is as thick as syrup. As the mood lighten up, I looked up from my now empty bowl. "I have a proposal for today," I started right off the back. They all stared at Jimi as if their asking permission. I couldn't help but smile at their uncertainty. "Will Jiminie be okay with that arrangement?" Jk asked skeptically. Their doubting me, I can't really blame them. We've all seen how overly protective Jimi had been, keeping me away from everybody.

Jimi looked over at me and nodded his head in my direction. I took another deep breath. "On today's agenda," I started bluntly. They turned their full attention towards me. "Fun in the river. Volleyball on the sand. A picnic outside in the garden. Ending the day with some PlayStation games." I can see the excitement on their faces. It's a cheerful feast for my eyes. Their bright smiles and twinkling personality shines through. "What do you want us to do?" Jin asked with a broad smile which made my heart melt like Antarctica ice underneath an African sun. "Jk, Hobi and Suga, it would be nice if you could set everything up for our game night." I said as I looked at them one at a time. They nodded in agreement. "Jimi, Monie and Tae, could you please get everything ready for our day outside?" I asked as I turned my attention towards them. Jinnie asked me the 'what about me?' question with his eyes. "Jinnie, you and I will fix the picnic basket," I said with a kind smile. They jumped up and left to their assigned areas. Jinnie and I put the dishes together and made for the kitchen. I put the dishes in the soapy water. Jin pulled me around and placed a kiss upon my lips. I gave myself over. Falling deeper and deeper into the moment. When we pulled apart, Jk cleared his throat behind us. "Sorry for intruding, but Hobi and Yoongs wanted to know which games we're to get ready for tonight. Anything in particular?" I'm glad that Jungkook were to caught us red-handed in our act of bedazzlement, and not Jimi. I looked at him beggingly. He made a zipper motion, assuring me that he won't say a word about the matter at hand. "I will love to play Mario Karts, but otherwise, surprise me," I answered him after a long run. "That could have easily been Jimi, you know," I said as I hid my face in the folds of his shirt. "Don't worry, princess. Your secret is safe with me," he assured me with a snicker.

We washed up the dishes and got busy with the picnics preparations.