23: Zoey

My cheeks is aflame as I left the comfort of the house. I have only three days remaining and still a few need to be sealed for the curse to be lifted. Even if I don't lock lips with anyone today, I can still pull through. I will save you, Jimi, even if it's the last thing that I do. I were so deeply lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the gigantic animal right away. Jk smiling down at me from his pet elephant. "So this rare specimen, coated in a peculiar beauty is yours?" I asked up at him. He nodded with a broad, friendly smile. He held out his hand, indicating me to hold on to it. "Join me?" His two word question were inviting. I grabbed hold of his hand. It fits perfectly in mine. He inhaled sharply, but didn't let go. I ended up sitting directly in front of him. I can feel his warm breath upon my neck. It sends shivers down my spine. "It's nice to see you out and about. I'm Monochrome," the elephant greeted me in a deep voice. "It's a pleasure to meet you," I said as I rubbed him behind his ear. His skin feels like leather, yet rough against my skin. A tattooic pattern robbed my attention and so I traced its  multi color twirls with my fingertips. "I've been here for a while and I haven't even officially been introduced to the animals yet," I stated. Jk pulled his fingers through my tangled hair effortlessly and asked: "Would you like to meet them?" I looked from over my shoulder directly into his gaze. I nodded. I couldn't trust my voice at the moment. He smiles dearly at me. "Let's go Monochrome, we've got some introduction to do." The elephant changed direction. He wrapped his arms around my waist. My breath hitched. He laughed wholeheartedly at my reaction. "Your innocence is so adorable," he sweet talked me.

He lifted me off Monochrome's back. "Good day, little one. It's been a while," Courage said as she made her way towards us. "It's nice to see you too, Courage," I greeted as I rubbed her mane. She nuzzled into my hand. In random Jk started introducing the animals to me. "The silvery wolf is called Libra, she belongs to Yoongs. Beauty is Monie's pet rabbit." He poined at them in turn as if I don't know how these animals look. I smiled at him. "Okay, let's see, the quokka over there, goes by the name of Happy. He's Hobi's." A dark brown bush baby jumped upon my shoulder and wrapped her tail gently around my neck. "That's Erudite. She's very close to Tae," Jk said with a snicker. "What's so funny?" I asked him confused. "She isn't usually so cozy with anybody else. It's just a little odd," he explained. "I don't mind her, it's nice and comfortable," I assured them. "Don't forget about me," a tiny voice piped up. A white dove flew over and sat down on my hand. He must belong to Jimi. That surely explains a lot. "Meet Eros," Jk acknowledged with a smile. "It's an absolute pleasure to meet all of you. I'm Zoey McClare," I introduced myself. A kind smile upon my complexion. "Let's get going Monochrome. I should get her back home. Jiminie won't be to happy if he were to return home and see that his flower is nowhere to be seen," Jk said to my amusement. He lifted me up on to the elephant's back, like I were a princess of some sort. "It's nice to have a little alone time with you, Zoey," Jk said as we made our way home. His voice soft in my ear. I'm enjoying the feeling. As much as I would like to see Jimi at the moment, I would like to spend some quality time with the others as well. Especially, Yoongi. We haven't been alone since the kiss. Yesterday in the pool my hands touched Yoongi's, but Hobi's too. I know that feeling that I've developed for them is by the means of a simple little curse. Even though I can't help myself as to miss Yoongi. I miss his touch. I miss his lips pressed up against mine. I miss his forehead kisses. Why am I missing him so much. I see him everyday, but somehow it's not enough. "What are you thinking about? Whatever it is, your cheeks are flaring up," Jk breathed on to my neck as he whispered his remark into my ear. Sending a train of shivers down my spine. I gave him a gummy smile in response.