17: Zoey

Today is officially day two. It's hard to believe that yesterday morning I had no idea that I had been adopted as an infant. I have six days to make skin contact with four of the brothers and share a kiss with five of them. I rubbed my fingers across my lips as the thought of last night's episode crosses my mind. I want to see Jimi, but I can't let him know that I'm completely against his actions. I will just have to kiss the others without him finding out. I'm not sure how I'm to do it. I would just have to find a solution. Lazily I picked myself up from the bed and made my way towards the attached bathroom. On a clothes hanger against the back of the door hung a gorgeous white Summer dress. The bathroom drawer's stocked with things that every two-legged female needs. Razors, soap, shampoo, body lotions and you name it. I took a long relaxing shower, washed my hair, brushed the plague away and dressed myself into the beautiful dress. Its hem reaches just above my knees. Suddenly glad that I've shaved my bushy legs. Okay, to be fair... it wasn't half as bad as I'm making it sound. I towel dried my hair, pulled a comb through it and left it down. Today I feel more myself. More me than I've felt in a very long time. In all truthfulness, I've lost myself the day my brother had joined the army.

I left the bathroom with renewed energy. Right on queue, Jimin entered the room. He looked straight at me a smile plastered upon his complexion. He inched closer and pulled me into a hug. "Good morning, love," he whispered into the crook of my neck. His breath warm against my skin. I smiled as I inhaled his odor. How I've missed him. I know that it's most likely only the curse speaking, but when I'm around him it feels like everything else had vanished from the face of the earth. "Did you miss me so much?" He questioned me with a smirk. "You have no idea," I calmly answered him. He laughed slightly at my remark. I pulled away from him and made him quiet by pushing my lips against his. He immediately reacted to my soft lips. I gave myself over completely. I feel like clay in his hands and I wouldn't want this feeling to change, even if it means that I would only feel this way around him 'till the curse had been broken. I won't give him the benefit of the doubt, by giving up. I will rather see him living and breathing for decades to come, before I let him quit on life. Hopefully neither of us will remember any of the events that would occur over the next few days. I don't think that I would be able to survive, if I'm to recall everything, knowing that he's gone. Only a figment of my imagination. I will have to make the most of it. My time with him has to be absolutely unforgettable. Even so it should be completely forgotten when the curse had been lifted. It sounds rather confusing.

I pushed all those unwanted thoughts to the back of my head. We pulled away from the kiss, both of us out of breath. "Come on love," Jimi told me as he took hold of my hand. "You should eat something," he informed me. I giggled at his earnest remark. He smiled sheepishly. We made our way towards the dining room. We sat down side by side. I sat down in between Jimi and Yoongi. Making the atmosphere a little awkward. Glad that he doesn't know about the kiss which undoubtedly makes its rounds within my head. I'm trying to focus my attention on the stack of pancakes in the center of the table flanked by different types of toppings. My attentiveness were hijacked by two overly attractive deities. As one from each side placed a hand upon my thigh.