5- boyfriends

___________
Nobody's POV

"Do you have a shopping list?" Sanemi asked going down the fruit and vegetables isle.

"Uh, yeah I do actually." Giyuu said pulling out his phone, and going to his notes app.

"Okay, what do you need from here?" Sanemi asked a question once again.

"Uh.." Giyuu scanned over his list. "Apples, onions, ginger, lettuce, and... carrots."

"Okay, let's go to apples then." Sanemi pushed the cart over to the apples, and grabbed a plastic bag. "Which kind?"

"I like the green ones" Giyuu said, picking a apple from the table*, into his hand.
_________________________________
*I don't know what the things the apples are on, are called, I'm sorry about that, I also believe that ginger is in this isle, but it could be in another. -author

Sanemi grabbed the apple from Giyuu, and put it into the bag. Giyuu passed him 4 more, and sanemi did the same thing.

they went up and down isle's, getting what Giyuu needed, and a few stuff sanemi wanted Giyuu to get, for him to eat/drink when he gets to giyuus, like lemonade, sour candy, spicy chips, etc.

Once they were done shopping, which took longer then it should've, they went to a cashier. They would've gone to self checkout, but their was too many items to do so. They didn't have to wait in line for the cashier, because it was quite empty.

"Hello! How's your day today?" The cashier who looked like she was about in her twenty's asked cheerfully.

"It's good, how about you?" Sanemi asked as he smiled.

"Mine is going good thanks!" The girl said scanning the items swiftly and putting them into a plastic bag, while giyuu kept putting items on the checkout conveyor.

The items were done being scanned, and giyuu walked up to pay.

"Cmon let's go" Sanemi said to giyuu.

"I need to pay though." Giyuu said holding out his debit card.

"What? I already paid?" Sanemi said picking up the groceries.

"Why? There my groceries?" Giyuu asked.

"It doesn't matter tomioka." Sanemi sighed, trying not to yell at giyuu.

"How long have you two been together?" The cashier asked smiling.

"What?" Giyuu asked.

"Aren't you two dating? How long have you two been together, if you're comfortable with me asking." She asked again.

"Uh," Sanemi was dumbfounded. "We're- we're not uh.. we're not dating." Sanemi wanted to punch giyuu in the face.

"Oh sorry!" The cashier laughed while giyuu and sanemi stood there awkwardly. "Have a good rest of your day!" She yelled as the two walked out of the store, not saying a word.
_______
Author-

33 views? Wow, that's more then I expected! Thanks for the votes too! I should update this today, but if not I definitely will tomorrow, the thing that tells me how many words there are is still glitched 😭