8- 3rd wheel.

____________
Nobody's POV

Sanemi and giyuu were focused on each other's body's, the movie still playing in the background, when their worst fears happened. At the worst possible time.

"Giyuu? Are you home?!" Kocho yelled running into the living room catching sanemi and giyuu. Kochos mouth dropped. "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" Kocho yelled in excitement.

"What??!! No??" Giyuu quickly stood up.

Kochos jaw closed turning into a smug smile. "Never thought it would be sanemi."

"Shut up kocho!" Giyuu yelled.

Kocho laughed at the two. "Don't worry, I won't tell." Kocho smiled wide.

"We aren't dating!" The two yelled at kocho.

"Okay, then explain the fact that sanemi has his shirt off, and you're touching his body." Kocho said turning her head beside giyuu to look over at the flustered sanemi.

"I was just counting his scars. What, you jealous?" Giyuu made a sly face back at kocho.

"Haha! Maybe giyuu," she said patting her hand on his shoulder. "I know you aren't dating him. He hates you, and plus, he always has his shirt half unbuttoned. It's all good giyuu." She said in a calm tone. "I'm just glad you're okay if I'm being honest. Thanks for helping him out sanemi."

"Its no big deal." Sanemi said with his short back on, half unbuttoned showing off his X scar on his chest.

"We're watching a movie, wanna come?" Giyuu asked kocho.

"As long as I'm not a 3rd wheel, I'm in." She laughed waking past giyuu on the to sit on the opposite side of the couch from where sanemi was sitting.

Giyuu went and sat in the middle on sanemi and kocho, which meant that sanemi wasn't as close as before, though with his luck, his right arm, on the back of the couch again, reached his hair, so he could play with it to his hearts content.

Kocho laughed at all the jump scares, murder scenes, etc. sanemi didn't care, well, not as much as he usually would've. He was ecstatic on the inside, he was playing with giyuus hair. Giyuu didn't notice though, he was giggling with kocho, and glued to the movie.
___________
Sanemi's POV

What the fuck is going on? God this is too much. I met the guy today. I have to go, I have to get out of here.
___________
Nobody's POV

Sanemi stood up, taking his hands away from giyuus hair. To sanemi's luck, he had an excuse to get out of there. What was it? His friends were blowing up his phone.

"Hey I better go, my friends are looking for me- bye guys!" He said running out the door, and slamming it shut.

"Now that he's gone," Kocho looked over at giyuu. "You wanna tell me how big of a crush you got on him?"

"Shut up kocho." Giyuu said.

Author-
Sorry, it's another short chapter, but I gotta get this one out quick. Also, two comments. TWO! Finally someone's commenting on this, and thanks to you. Next chapter will be out soon I promise.
Istg there's gunna be like- 30 chapters I'm so sorry 😭