6- horror

__________
Nobody's POV

Sanemi and Giyuu were a blushing mess as they awkwardly walked side by side down the sidewalk.

"That's like- the 50th time today someone said we're dating!" Sanemi screamed in giyuus face out of anger.

"Not my problem." Giyuu said standing straight with is usual blank face.

"It is! You're probably gay for me!" Sanemi said putting the groceries down, and grabbing both of giyuus shoulders yelling in his face.

"Why would it make a difference if i was." Giyuu changed his face to a smug look.

"..SO YOU ARE?!" Sanemi said stepping back from giyuu taking his hands of his shoulders.

Giyuu laughed. "No, I just wanted to freak you out."

"..." Sanemi couldn't say anything, and somehow, he was blushing harder then before.

Giyuu started walking off, making Sanemi swiftly grab the groceries, and run up beside him.

"You're quite needy, I wouldn't be surprised if you yelled at me to let you sleep over tonight." Giyuu said.

"Why would I want to stay near you for any longer?!" Sanemi yelled at giyuu once again.

"Well you're coming over to my dorm, for the second time today." Giyuu said looking up at sanemi.

"That doesn't matter!" Sanemi yelled for about the 289162929 time.
_______
Get used to me saying 'Sanemi yelled' or 'Sanemi screamed' 💀
_______

"Anyways, wanna watch a movie when we get to mine?" Giyuu said. Giyuu was being way more talkative then normal, though he wasn't sure why.

"Sure." Sanemi huffed.

__________________
Time skip to giyuus dorm

"Thanks Sanemi, you're a big help." Giyuu said to sanemi as he helped put the groceries away.

"It's fine." Sanemi spat.

Giyuu needed to out something away in the top shelf, though, the more he reached he could barely reach it.

Sanemi noticed giyuus struggling, and instead of what any person who could help someone put something away they couldn't reach, sanemi decided, to lift giyuu up by his waist to put it away.

"waaAA!" Giyuu screeched.

"Calm down, I'm just helping you." Sanemi said.

"Okay, put me down now." Giyuu said.

"Okay." Sanemi said, letting go of his hands making giyuu fall to the floor, with one knee up.

"What the hell?!" Giyuu raised his voice, which was rare.

"HAHHAHAHA!" Sanemi died laughing.

"You suck!" Giyuu huffed as he stood up.

Giyuu walked over to the couch and flopped down grabbing the remote for the TV, while Sanemi was on the floor, still laughing.

Sanemi finally finished, and walked over to giyuu, sitting about a inch away from him, though, he had his right arm resting on the back of the couch, which made it so it went behind giyuu.

"What one?" Giyuu asked scrolling through the movies on Netflix.

"Horror." Sanemi quickly answered.

"Okay, you chose." Giyuu handed the remote to sanemi.

Sanemi grabbed the remote into his left hand, and flipped through the movies, he ended up picking the scariest one he could find. He wanted to see giyuu jump, and get scared. Sanemi chose the movie, and it started to play.

"I hope you won't get to scared." Giyuu said to sanemi.

"WHAT?!" Sanemi yelled at giyuu. "Me?? Scared?? Wow. You really are a dumbass." Sanemi looked back at the movie.

Author-
Hey, I was planning on making this chapter longer, but it's 1 am again and I'm tired, though Ik imma go to bed at 3, but I can barely keep my eyes open atm.
Also, WHO put this in 'greatest shit ever' thing. Whoever you are, you made me giggle in happiness, idk why but that made me so happy 😭