28- marriage

Love is everywhere. Songs, books, (like the one you're finishing now) in each others hearts. Plutonic, or romantic, love is love.

"We have gathered here today, to honour the marriage of Sanemi Shinazugawa, and Giyuu Tomioka." Uzui said.

Shinobu and tanjiro were on giyuu's side of course, they've been there since the beginning.

And iguro was on sanemis side, they've been best friends since forever.

"You may now say your vows" Uzui gracefully said.

Giyuu pulled out a note from his tuxedo, un folding it. "Sanemi Shinazugawa, you have made me the happiest person in the world. You made me feel like myself, you made me feel beautiful, and worthy of love. I can't express how much I love you, and I truly can't wait to enjoy, and celebrate our love together." Tears slowly ran down giyuus face as he smiled.

Sanemi smiled, grabbing his phone. "Giyuu Tomioka, The first I saw you I was in love, despite not showing it very well. I remember how we met at the library, I remember how you got that nosebleed, and I remember how we walked in the rain together. All of those memories I will cherish, and I truly can't wait to make more with you Giyuu."

Giyuu sniffled as he smiled from ear to ear as sanemi slid his wedding ring on the same finger that giyuu had his engagement ring on.

Giyuu put sanemis ring on his finger afterwards.

Uzui grinned. "YOU MAY NOW KISS!" He yelled throwing his hands in the air.

Sanemi's hands slowly put his hand on giyuus waist, and giyuu put his arms around his shoulders, and passionatly kissed, celebrating their marriage.

Author-
Holy shit, I can't believe this story got so many views, and people that enjoy it. I truly cannot thank you enough. I plan on making many more stories, some fluff, some smut, all around. I hope to see you in those next ones, and I appreciate you reading this.

Thanks again omg 😭