22-my house.

The two made it to sanemis house.

"Genya!" Sanemi yelled into the house.

Genya pushed his foot against the floor, making his chair roll, and he peeked his head out of the door. "Oh hey sanemi!" He yelled back, the sound of his chair rolling back to where he was sitting, and the sound of the chair being unused as genya stood up and walked out of his room. "You got your boyfriend here?" Genya pointed at the shorter, yet older giyuu.

"Shut up you buffoon. He's my friend we aren't dating." Sanemi spat.

"Haha, im just screwing with you nemi." Genya patted sanemi's head.

Genya blankly looked down onto giyuu. "Hey! Im genya, i hope you don't mind, but i have another person over."

Giyuu stared back up at the teen. "Yeah, thats no problem, im giyuu."

Sanemi's face went into a annoyed one. "You have muichiro over?? At this time??"

"Sanemi I didn't think it would be a big deal, he's stayed over before," genya started to whisper, and crouched down near sanemis ear. "Amd you know that muichiro doesnt have family, so he can stay as long as he'd like." Genya stood back up towering over the two.

Sanemi scoffed. "Fine, cmon giyuu." Sanemi walked pass genya into his room, where giyuu blankly followed.

"Bye genya." Giyuu waved.

Genya threw up his hand, with a light smile on his face.

Sanemi was sitting on his bed, waiting for giyuu.

"I have a TV in here, so we don't need to go in the living room." Sanemi kicked off his shoes, and layed on his bed leaving room for giyuu.

"Okay, sounds good nemi." Giyuu said sitting on sanemis bed taking off his shoes.

Sanemi chuckled. Giyuu pushed himself next to sanemi, the two laying down beside each other, not touching.

Sanemi looked over to giyuu, noticing their distance. "Giyuu.." Sanemi pushed himself up a bit, so his upper back is resting on the wall. "Why are you so far?" Sanemi's face seemed discontent.

"Uh.." Giyuu didn't realize that they were awkwardly separated.

Sanemi swiftly put his right arm around giyuu, pulling him towards his chest. "Thats better." Sanemi sighed in content.

"Mm." Giyuu hummed, turning his body so his face was snuggled into the side of sanemi's chest.

"What would you like to watch... love?" Sanemi rubbed giyuus back.

Giyuu blushed. "Uh.. Anything, I don't mind." Giyuu said.

Sanemi nodded and put on a show, where the two watched it together.

Ding! Ding! messages from giyuus phone alerted the two.

"Sorry.." giyuu turned slightly to grab his phone in his pocket.

Shinobu: hi! When are you coming home?
Tanjiro: hi giyuu! Me and zenitsu are coming over tomorrow if that's okay!

Giyuu sighed, and put his phone down.

"Nothing important?" Sanemi said staring at the TV.

"Nothing, but i have to go home soon."

Sanemi sighed. "Alright."
_______________________
Cut to giyuu having to go
———————————-
Giyuu grabbed his shoes, and walked to the front door, with sanemi following behind.

"Thanks for having me." Giyuu said, putting on his shoes.

"No worries." Sanemi responded.

Giyuu kissed sanemis cheek goodbye, and waved, and was on his way home.

Author-
I wonder how many chapters theres gunna be..