13- McDonald's

I just wanna let everyone know, if anyone ever gets offended or something by my humour in this, I am a bisexual, trans ftm, aromantic, poly, and demisexual person, so yeah, don't get mad at me please!

Nobody's pov
————————

Sanemi's holding onto giyuu helped giyuu walk sanemi's fast pace walking.

BOOM

a Thunder storm struck, pouring rain all over the two. They were walking on the side walk near the highway, so there wouldn't be a building they could enter for a while.

"Shit!" Sanemi said stopping in his tracks. He took of his jacket revealing more of his opened shirt, and held the jacket over the two.

Giyuu stayed silent. He was pretty much sober by now, but somehow still controlled by the booze.

Sanemi noticed a McDonald's near by, he clutched onto his jacket and giyuu and ran over to it.

"I'm hungry, giyuu im gunna get something to eat, you want anything?" Sanemi said opening the door for only himself and making giyuu have to run up to it to squeeze through quickly.

"Yeah, sure." Giyuu said following behind Sanemi. It was later at night, about 10, so there was no line, and only a few people eating.

"Hey uh can I get," Sanemi orders his food, then shot his head back at giyuu. "What do you want?"

"Uh, me?"

Sanemi scoffed. "Yes you??"

Giyuu stuttered out what he wanted, and sanemi paid.

"Go find a seat." Sanemi said.

Giyuu nodded and sat down at a booth, and got a 'ding!' Noise from his phone.

Shinobu: Hey gay boy! I'm going out with a friend of mine, so don't expect me home tonight! It's a chance for you to bring home murata if u hit it off, wink wink

Giyuu: uh, actually murata stood me up. I'm at McDonald's with sanemi at the moment.

Shinobu: ooooo! Maybe it was the perfect coincidence! Sorry about murata giyuu, but ya met sanemi!

Sanemi slammed the tray of food on the table.

"Earth to giyuu?" Sanemi said sitting down across from giyuu, his arms crossed, the same with his legs, grabbing a fry and eating it.

Giyuu completely zones out when he's on his phone, even when someone screams at him, shinobu has to regularly pull giyuus phone out of his hand, but for some reason, sanemi's talking snapped him out of his trance.

"Thank you, sanemi."

"Whatever, now tell me why you were in a restaurant drunk?"

Giyuus eyes widened. What should he say? The truth? Yeah, he's a good guy, right?

"I got stood up by a guy shinobu set me up with." Giyuu looked down at his food.

"Mm," Sanemi hummed. "It was some rando, so no big deal."

"Yeah I guess so.." giyuu couldn't tell sanemi the reason why he was upset, there's no doubt the sanemi would judge him.

There was a silence between the two, a comfortable silence, at least for sanemi. Giyuu was holding back tears.

"What's wrong ponytail?" Sanemi's usual stern and loud voice changed to a concerned light voice.

"Nothing." Giyuu wiped his eyes and looked up at sanemi.

"You gunna eat?" Sanemi asked.

"Uh, yeah sorry."

"You gunna tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm fine."

"Okay then."

Giyuu lightly smiled, and ate his food along with sanemi.

Once they were done they threw out the garbage, it was still pouring out side, and sanemi felt the need to walk giyuu home.

"Okay, cmon giyuu." His voice was stern once again.

The two walked under sanemi's arm holding his soaked jacket, so it was practically nothing.

Time skip to giyuus dorm

Sanemi and giyuu went back to Giyuu's dorm.

"You know where my clothes are, help yourself." Giyuu said walking into his bedroom.

Sanemi followed behind giyuu into his bedroom, giyuu sat down on his bed and sighed.

"I shouldn't borrow clothes." Sanemi said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine, you can stay over if you'd like too." Giyuu said calmly.

Sanemi blushed. "What?"

"I'm not gunna force you, but I could dry your clothes, and you'd be dry right away, you wouldn't need to walk home in the rain."

"Uh, fine, sure." Sanemi said stuttering.

"Okay, give me your clothes."

"What?!"

"You want me to fry them or not?"

"Can i change first?"

"Oh, yeah, sure." Giyuu walked out of his bedroom and closed the door.

Sanemi walked out in giyuus clothes, despite being almost the same hight, there builds were completely different. Sure, giyuu was fit, but not even close to how fit sanemi was, so sanemi had a very tight black shirt on, and grey sweat pants.

"Here." Sanemi tossed his wet clothes to giyuu.

Giyuu nodded and tossed them into the wash, then went into his room and changed.

"You sober now?" Sanemi asked, sitting on giyuus couch. His legs were spread out, and his arms were across the back of the couch.

"Yeah, my head still hurts though." Giyuu said flopping onto the couch face first.

Sanemi put his hand in giyuus hair, and ruffled it a bit. "Your hair is soaked."

"So is yours."

"You have a towel?"

"Uh yeah," giyuu sat up.

"Nah just tell me where to go, I'll grab two, your head hurts." Sanemi stood up, making giyuu flop back down on his face.

"It's in the closet in the end of the hall."

Sanemi walked over to the closet, and ruffled his towel through his hair as he tossed the other one to giyuu.

"Thanks sanemi."

"It's fine, mind if I watch something?"

"No, I wouldn't mind, I need to take my mind off today."

Sanemi turned on the TV, and ran his hand through giyuus hair once again. "Still wet."

"I haven't dried it yet." Giyuu sat up beside sanemi, his hand still in his wet hair.

Sanemi took out Giyuu's ponytail for him, and reached over giyuu to grab his towel, and put it on giyuus hair.

"There, now what do you wanna watch, I gotta text someone so you turn it on."

Giyuu hummed in agreement grabbing the remote from sanemi.

Author-

Wow, this chapter is so cute. But- my idea for the next chapter has uh- a little smut. JUST A LITTLE, like making out at the most, I'll leave a warning before hand, but yeah, it will impact the story, but you can skip it if you'd like 🫶🫶
_________
1065 words