15- shinobu

Nobody's POV
———————

Sanemi woke up, his head ponding, and his arms wrapped around something, at first, he thought it was his pillow, but soft hair itched sanemi's chin. He looked down, to see sleeping giyuu.

Sanemi jumped up out of shock, slipping away from giyuus grip quickly.

With sanemi's pounding head ache and hangover, he couldn't remember what happened last night, but assuming from him in his boxer's, he assumed the worst.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Sanemi screamed.

Giyuu woke up, quickly sitting up next to sanemi, he also had a hangover and a headache, but he remembered right away what happened last night, and clasped his hands over his mouth in shock.

"Fuck! My head!" Sanemi yelled once again. He jumped out of the bed, which made giyuu blush immediately seeing sanemi practically naked. Sanemi kicked on the pants he used from last night, staying shirtless. "You tell anyone about this, you're dead. I will fucking bash you into a wall."

Giyuu's eyes widened, and nodded a lot quickly.

"I, fuck. I can't remember anything." Sanemi opened the door, and stomped out of the room.

"Sanemi?" Shinobu was there sitting on the couch, her feet up on the coffee table, reading a textbook.

Sanemi stopped. He was wearing obviously, giyuus sweat pants, and, he was shirtless. Anyone would assume what sanemi thought.

"Hello." Sanemi gulped, staring blankly at shinobu, his fists clenched.

Giyuu got up, and walked out of his room, also shirtless.

"Giyuu?" Shinobu looked over at Giyuu. Shinobu knew.

Sanemi elbowed giyuu hard in the arm. "Uh.." giyuu didn't know what to say, what would someone say in this situation?

Shinobu looked back and forth between the two shirtless men, and started hysterically laughing. "YOU TWO SLEPT TOGETHER?!" She could barely make out the words as she had to keep inhaling deeply to catch her breath after laughing for 7 seconds.
Every word.
________________

The three of them sat at the dining table. Sanemi and giyuu sitting beside eachother, and shinobu sitting across from them.

"Okay, can you explain what happened?" Shinobu calmly asked.

"I don't know!" Sanemi quickly sat up out of his chair, slamming his two palms on the table. "Ask ponytail bitch over here!"

"I don't know!" Giyuu lied. He knew, 100%.

"So we fucked!" Sanemi said in a loud, scared, and stern tone.

"No! We," giyuu was abruptly cut off.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Shinobu quickly stood up, which made sanemi slowly sit down. "So are you guys dating now?"

"Fuck this!" Sanemi quickly said after shinobu.

"Are we dating?" Giyuu asked staring at sanemi.

"I don't know, are we fucking?!" Sanemi shot his head back at giyuu.

"Or.. are we still friends?" Giyuu asked a second question.

"I don't know!" Sanemi screamed. "Are we something now?!"