24- smiles

"What the fuck!" Giyuu spat out.

"Giyuu!" Tanjiro quickly replied.

"Uh- sorry." Giyuu rubbed his hand over his face.

"So..?" Tanjiro slowly said.

Giyuu didn't know what to say, how was everyone catching on?

Giyuu just sighed. "No, we are not dating."

"But shinobu told me you were?" Nezuko budged in.

Giyuus blank, annoyed stare, turned into an angered one.

"Well we're not." Giyuu said.

Tanjiro chuckled. "Im fine with you being gay giyuu, I already knew."

"Same here!" Nezuko happily replied.

"What the f.. how??" Giyuu asked.

"Just obvious." Tanjiro tapped his nose like he was saying he could 'smell his gayness.'

"Can you smell my feelings?" Giyuu asked a question that was obvious. Very, very obvious.

Tanjiro looked over with a stare which made giyuu realize his mistake.

"Ugh, well- you know what i mean." Giyuu corrected himself.

Tanjiro looked back at the eggs, which made him put down his spatula, and look in the cupboard with plates, and grabbed one, scooping the food onto it.

"Giyuu, I can smell anything, including how gay you are for sanemi, so Shinobu telling me, wasn't much of a shock." Tanjiro turned off the stove, put the pan in the sink, and took off his apron, which he brings from home. "Would you like some eggs?" Tanjiro said like nothing happened, while putting the plate on the table.

"Uh- sure." Giyuu embarrassedly said.

Tanjiro smiled in amusement.

"Holy fu-.. frick.. this is embarrassing.." giyuu corrected himself, blushing like crazy.

Tanjiro laughed, "why? Because i knew about your crush from a mile away, or that you were stupid enough to not remember how i can smell emotions?"

Giyuu sighed. "Well now, both."

Tanjiro smiled, and went to grab more plates, and some cutlery.

Nezuko came and sat down beside giyuu, where tanjiro sat across from him.

Giyuu sighed once again, before he got a snap chat notification.

Giyuu picked up his phone, noticing it was something from sanemi.

"No phones at the table." Tanjiro quickly said, eating his food.

"Im just gunna check something, and why are you bossing me around, im older then you?" Giyuu replied like a teenager to his mom.

Tanjiro gave a light chuckle.

Giyuu opened the snap, to see sanemis eyes,  forhead, and hair, with the words, "your books need to be returned tomorrow."

Giyuu smiled, and tapped photos, turning the camera to face tanjiro. "Smile." Giyuu said, which tanjiro gave a big smile, as giyuu took the picture. "I know, thank you though love." Giyuu put as the text.

Giyuu gave a light smile, to see that sanemi opened the photo, and was typing.

Sanemi- stop it with the sappy shit.

Giyuu- booo

Giyuu turned off his phone and continued eating with a smile.

Tanjiro, with his head down, looked up to see giyuus smile, which made tanjiro smile.

Author-

Lololol