16- double date and a crush

Nobody's POV
———————

Mitsuri glared at sanemi as she got up to let iguro bowl.

"It's fine sweetheart, you can bowl for me." Iguro grabbed mitsuris wrist.

"Sweetheart?" Sanemi laughed.

"Yes scar face." Iguro angrily said.

"Screw of, you have scars too."

Mitsuri once again glared at sanemi. "Thanks oba!" Mitsuri kissed Iguro once again, and skipped over to get a bowling ball.

"How do you bowl?" Giyuu asked.

"What?" Sanemi was sitting beside giyuu.

"I've gone went bowling before."

Right after giyuu said that, mitsuri got all the pins down after two turns.

"So close!" Mitsuti stomped her foot, and sat back down in iguros lap.

"Could you teach me?" Giyuu whispered in sanemi's ear.

Sanemi blushed. "Uh, yeah sure."

The two sat up and sanemi got a ball for giyuu, putting it in both his palms for giyuu to hold.

"Okay so," Sanemi was right behind giyuu, his hips on his, and his right hand on Giyuus which was holding the ball. "First you go kneel down a bit," giyuu followed sanemi's body. "Then, your hand goes back, like this." Sanemi was whispered in Giyuu's ear. "Then, you shoot for the middle." Giyuu let go of the ball, sanemi still behind him.

Giyuus ball rolled perfectly into the middle of the pins, getting the third strike of the game.

"Yes!" Giyuu cheered.

"Right on!" Sanemi grabbed giyuu by his waist, making giyuu face sanemi, and lifted him up in the air. The two smiling happily at eachother.

"You two are so cute!" Mitsuri happily squeaked.

Sanemi and giyuu realized what they were doing, and sanemi put giyuu down. The two awkwardly walked over and sat beside shinobu.

"You guys are playing off dating really well." Shinobu whispered.

"Fuck off." Sanemi angrily whispered.

"You'll probably 'fuck off' giyuu tonight." Shinobu laughed.

"Shut up!" Sanemi replied.

It was mitsuris turn once again, which made Shinobu immediately stop laughing, and she concentrated on mitsuri.

"You wish you could 'fuck off' with her tonight." Sanemi sarcastically said, which made giyuu laugh. "At least I can fuck someone."

Giyuu stopped laughing. "What?"

"What?" Sanemi tried to play it off. And it worked, giyuu just thought he was day dreaming for a second.

Shinobu glared at sanemi, hitting his arm while doing so.

"Shoot!" Mitsuri yelled, her ball went in the gutter.

"HAHA." Sanemi yelled.

Shinobu and Obanai glared at sanemi, obanai looked over to mitsuri. "Hun, you threw it, you have to roll it."

Sanemi cringed again, and Giyuu lightly giggled.

"At least we show our love openly for eachother." Obanai spat.

Sanemi's face cringed more. "Maybe you should stop then." He laughed after his comment on the couple.

"Sanemi." Giyuu sternly whispered.

"Blah blah, whatever, screw you snow flakes." Sanemi huffed, crossing his arms. Shinobu just laughed.

"You know," mitsuri paused from her 3rd time rolling. "I never knew you two were dating, How'd you guys meet? How long have you guys been dating?" Mituri put down her ball and sat down next to obanai in the other side of the table from sanemi, giyuu, and shinobu while spit balling questions at the 'couple.'

Shinobu sat up. "Sir next to your boyfriend sanemi."

To anyone not knowing that they're faking it, they would've thought it was a kind thing for someone to do, which is exactly what mitsuri thought, but for sanemi and giyuu, it was hell, or, maybe not.

"Thanks, shinobu" Sanemi said between his teeth scooting himself to the seat beside giyuu.

"So!" Mitsuri clapped. "Mind telling me and oba sanemi and giyuu?" She smiled.

Fuck.

Author-

Hey! I'm sorry this took me a while to make but I'm really busy lately and school is starting soon, so I won't be able to update this as frequently, sorry about that