10- Tiktok

TW homophobia
—————————
Time skip to 5 days later, his lectures didn't have sanemi in them, and he was unbothered. And with the magic of my massive head, a seamless cut to 5 days later happens.
___________
Nobody's POV
————————
Giyuus eyes fluttered open, to the annoying loud sound of his alarm clock beeping.

Giyuu hit snooze, where he reluctantly, and slowly, sat up in his bed.

"Fuck I gotta return that library book.." giyuu said to himself, his voice was horse, and if someone heard him from outside the door they could definitely tell he just woke up.

Giyuu threw his blanket off his legs to the left side of his bed, and planted his bear feet to the cold wooden ground. Giyuu widened his arms to stretch, and sat up, scratching his shoulder reluctantly walking out of his room and into the kitchen to get coffee.

Giyuu made his coffee, and drank it slowly while scrolling through TikTok. Giyuu didn't make videos or anything, he just enjoyed watching the random people come up on his fyp.

Giyuu scrolled once again, taking a sip of his coffee, and what he saw almost made him spit it out. He gulped down the coffee that was in his mouth, and wiped off the coffee that dribbled from his mouth when seeing that video.

It was sanemi. He was doing hand movements with the audio, starting off with him wiggling his finger in a 'no', then moving the camera to show his hand once again, though this time, his hand was in a fist, on the beat it went agents the wall. He then snapped his fingers and made a 🤘 with his hands. The words were the most shocking part.

'Boys = 🚫' 'boys with black hair and blue eyes = 🤘'

It was describing giyuu. He had black hair, and blue eyes. Or maybe he was just over thinking it, there's plenty of boys with black hair and blue eyes, right? That can't be about giyuu.

Giyuu put down his coffee, and grabbed his phone with both his hands. Giyuu tapped on the account, it was definitely sanemi. He had his face in almost every video. Giyuu tapped on his most recent, it described him, the next video, described him. The same video was the same as the last, describing giyuu in different ways.

For example, 'when they're quiet with black hair in a pony tail' or 'when you met them at the library' etc.

Giyuu didn't know what to think. The only thing he could do was blush, he put down his phone and finished his coffee, he got dressed in his school uniform, got his keys, bag, book, and phone, then ran out the door.

Giyuus walk to the library was uneventful, but inside, was much more interesting. Giyuu kept reminding himself in his head he needed to get 2 new books, and return the first one. Giyuu dropped of the book into the return slot.

Giyuu walked inside to see only sanemi working there.

"Uh, hello." Giyuu said.

"What do you need." Sanemi firmly asked.

"I need two books, I dropped off a book today to." Giyuu answered.

"Okay? You want a prize for that or something?" Sanemi made an annoyed face at giyuu.

Giyuu didn't say anything, he just stared at him.

"Fuck my life," Sanemi firmly whispered under his breath. "What books do you need."

"Uh, ______ and ______." Giyuu answered.

Sanemi looked around for an excuse, and after not finding one, let out a sigh. The library only had them in it. "Cmon." Sanemi said walking past giyuu.

Giyuu jogged behind sanemi, trying to catch up with his usual fast pace walking.

"You like books huh ponytail." Sanemi said looking through books.