9- drinks

__________
Nobody's POV

"You sure you don't like him?" Kocho asked.

"Yes I'm sure! I just met him." Giyuu said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't like him." Kocho said walking off back to her bedroom, leaving the door open, and sitting on her bed. "You have lectures soon right? Better hurry." She said.

"..oh shit." Giyuu said running out the door, grabbing his keys, and bag.

__________
Time skip to dusk bc nothing happened during the afternoon.

"I'm home!" Giyuu said opening the door to his dorm.

"Hey Giyuu! Wanna go out for drinks tonight with me and some friends?" Kocho said running from outside the hallway to see giyuu standing in front of the door.

"Sure, right now?" Giyuu asked.

"In about 5 minutes." Kocho said.

Giyuu grabbed his brown long trench coat, put back on his boots, and his low pony tail hanging behind his back. He was wearing his school uniform, a white button up shirt, the bottom tucked into his black dress pants.

"You all ready?" Kocho asked, she was wearing a purple dress, and a black coat over top.

"Looks like it." Giyuu said opening the door, and letting Kocho grab her purse, and walk out where giyuu followed behind.
____________________
Time-skip to the restaurant

"Be nice to my friends." Kocho said walking into the restaurant.

"I'll just be me." Giyuu said walking behind.

"Hello! Do you have a reservation?" A young man asked.

"No, we're joining some friends, should be under obanai." Kocho smiled at the man.

"Ah yes! Follow me please!" He said walking off into the busy restaurant, where the two followed. "Here you are!"

"Thank you sir!" A young women smiled, she had pink and green hair, and was wearing a red dress, that revealed a lot of her chest. "I'm glad you're here Kocho! And thanks for joining us.."

"Giyuu." Giyuu finished her sentence, and held out his hand where she shook it vigorously, she was so much stronger then she looked.

"Nice to meet you giyuu! This is iguro!" She said putting her hand on the much shorter man. "We have quite a few more people coming, I hope that's okay!"

"Yeah that's totally fine." He said sitting down beside Kocho, and in front of iguro.

"Giyuus not much of a talker." Kocho smiled over at mitsuri.

"Haha! Neither is my iguro." She smiled over at him.

The two women started talking away with no sign of stopping. Giyuu looked over at iguro who was just staring at mitsuri, with the look of love in his eyes.

"MITSURI!!" A man yelled from behind giyuu, which made him whip his head around. The man had fiery hair, and was beside the tall man from the library, and sanemi.

"Rengoku!" Mitsuri said running up to the fiery man with her arms out, giving him a massive hug. "Giyuu, this is Rengoku, uzui, and sanemi!" She said walking back to her seat.

Rengoku walked over and sat next to iguro, and uzui sat beside rengoku, so sanemi sat beside giyuu. It didn't mean anything to sanemi, it was the last seat that wasn't taken, so he just sat there. But to giyuu, well, it made him blush so hard, that the tops of his ears turned red.

"Giyuu already knows sanemi!" Kocho smiled at mitsuri.

"Is that so?" Mitsuri grinned at giyuu and sanemi.

"Yes!" Rengoku answered before either one of them could open their mouths. "I believe there boyfriends!"

"What the fuck?" Sanemi spat at rengoku. "I met the guy today bitchface."

"There's no shame in being a little gay sanemi." Uzui jumped in. "I'm a bit myself." Uzui smirked over at rengoku.

"IM NOT GAY!" Sanemi yelled standing quickly out of his seat, slamming his palm on the table, making probably the entire restaurant look there way.

"Fine, fine. Don't break the table." Uzui laughed.

"Uzui you're a bit gay?" Mitsuri leaned into the table to look at Uzui.

"I'm bisexual you idiot." Uzui laughed once again.

"Hey! Don't you dare fucking call mitsuri a idiot again." Iguro yelled.

"Calm down snake boy." Uzui put his hands behind his head, and leaned back on his chair.

"Well now that we're all coming out," Kocho started. "I'm lesbian myself." She smiled.

"Aw congrats shinobu!" Mitsuri clapped. "I'm pansexual!"

"I'm gay!" Rengoku boomed.

"Aromantic, asexual." Iguro said.

The two people that haven't come out were giyuu, and sanemi.

"Giyuu? Sanemi? You wanna go? You two definitely aren't straight!" Mitsuri smiled.

"Cmon giyuu! I know what you are, but you don't have to if you don't wanna." Kocho patted giyuu on the back.

"No, no. It's fine, I'll go I guess." Giyuu looked over at shinobu. "I'm gay." He looked up at the group, and they all cheered, well, accept for sanemi. Giyuu wasn't sure why this was happening.

"Good job giyuu!" Shinobu and mitsuri grinned form ear to ear over at giyuu.

"Sanemi, your turn!" Mitsuri smiled.

"I'm not fucking telling you guys." Sanemi huffed.

"So you're not straight? Cmon please sanemi? We're friends!" mitsuri continued.

Mitsuri continued to annoy sanemi.

"Fine! Oh my fucking god! Im bi! You happy?" Sanemi snapped.

"Very." Mitsuri grinned.

"Told you he was gay!" Uzui yelled laughing.

"Shut the hell up!" Sanemi screamed at Uzui.

"Hello, any drinks for tonight?" The waiter asked. The seven all ordered there drinks.

"Thank you!" Mitsuri said.

The group talked, except for giyuu. Giyuu just observed and giggled every few times. Eventually, they left the restaurant. (They weren't there to eat, only for drinks.) and the group said there goodbyes.

"How was it?" Shinobu smiled at giyuu.

"It was nice." Giyuu said, he had a light smile on his face. "I'm hungry though, I need a sandwich or something."

"Haha! We better hurry home then." Kocho said, she bumped her elbow into giyuus.

The walk home was nice, the two laughing and talking, once they got to there dorm, giyuu un locked the door, and made a sandwich.

________

After eating, giyuu was exhausted. He flopped down in his bed, and past-out.

Author-
Chapter 9. Wow.