¹⁹

Bonnie makes her way through the airport, sad her time in San Diego has drawn to a close but glad she's on her way back to Mark and away from Presley

Bonnie makes her way through the airport, sad her time in San Diego has drawn to a close but glad she's on her way back to Mark and away from Presley. That woman... ugh. She hobbles to the taxi bay and instantly blurts "Seattle Grace hospital" without thinking.

She missed her home. Her place of work. Her friends. Her man!

"Thank you." She throws the money at the driver and grabs her heavy case, dragging it inside.

The moment she's in the lobby, she hears a squeal. "You're back!" Bailey smiles wide, hugging her as she rushes in from the left.

Bonnie giggles. "I am! How's it been?"

"The usual." She rolls her eyes. "How was time off? Still got the boot?"

"Precaution. I'm gonna track down Torres for her opinion once I find my man." She tucks her hair back.

"Ha. Sort him out will you? Tell him having favourites isn't fair." She pats her friends arm and wanders off.

Mark has favourites? Odd.

She makes her way to the main nurses station of the surgical wing, stopping just out of the elevator as she sees Mark. And Lexie Grey. Talking very closely. Mark says something and she giggles, putting a hand on his chest.

Now Bonnie doesn't get jealous, but she does get cautious. She moves against the wall and watches.

Mark glances down at his pager and says something, about to leave. Lexie Grey plants her lips on Marks and that's all Bonnie needs to see before she grabs her case and beelines for the elevator again.

"Hey wait up!"

Bonnie repeatedly presses the button as thr person runs, Derek slipping in. "Hey!" He smiles wide. "Look, I'm sor-"

"How long has Mark been sleeping with Lexie."

Derek's jaw drops. "Lexie? Lexie Grey? No, he's not- no. They're close bu- huh..." He says slowly.

Bonnie glares. "I get were not best friends right now but I can't believe you let this happen."

"I didn't let it!" Derek glares back. "I didn't know. But I'll make him pay for it."

"Don't bother." Bonnie mutters. "I should have known this would happen. Look at how we met. Look at why you and I met." She shakes her head and sighs deeply.

"Confront him." Derek crosses his arms. "Let me watch, tap me in when it gets heated."

"No."

"Bonnie, come on, you're the most confrontational girl I know." He tries to joke, nudging her.

She crosses her arms, fighting tears. "Not today." She whispers.

Derek pulls the emergency stop and pulls her into a hug. Bonnie doesn't fight, but she does burst into tears and climb on. He rubs her back and just let's her, stepping back as she pulls away. He nudges the button back and presses a new floor.