Chapter 208: Big Brother (2)

...

The inner fortress of Edmunt was crowded with the Council for the evaluation. They were all so busy with their work that if it wasn't for the evaluation, it would be hard for them to gather in one place like this.

"What? He didn't come again?"

"Well, he's very busy."

"He's not the only one who's busy!"

Surha and Runald were quarreling. Surha was especially mad as she was now the leader of the Council.

"We barely managed to put it in place! There's no use if we don't keep it going!"

Surha snapped and glared at Chunghuh.

"And Teacher!"

"H-huh?"

"You broke the [Setting] rule again! Didn't I say not to create such a stupid [Setting]? You created a [Three Wives] Setting after [Polygamy]? Are you kidding me?"

"Uh, it was to answer my male Follower's needs... Surha, you know 80% of my Followers are men, right?"

"Don't use them as an excuse. It's all because you want it that way!"

"..."

"You already have mostly men! Why don't you try making a multiple husbands [Setting] instead?!"

Chunghuh became silent. He was actually having problems because of his [Settings]. It was Runald who suggested a different idea.

"Well, you can have the men marry each other. Why would you restrict a woman as a 'wife'?"

Karlton then cackled while he was organizing the documents. Chunghuh paled as people around them laughed. Surha sighed.

"Ugh, that's enough. Runald, go get Jaehwan. It's all his fault that teacher is like that."

"...Why is it his fault?"

"Don't you know? You know what Jaehwan's rank is now?"

Surha pushed Karlton away and pulled out a piece of paper from the pile. Everyone turned to that paper. There was the thick word for the rank.

Lowest.

Runald said, "...It probably means something else."

"No, it is exactly what you see. He's the lowest rank right now."

"But how can he be the lowest?"

"See for yourself."

Everyone looked closely at the document.

Name: Jaehwan

World name: World after the fall

Follower: 1

Happiness rating: 1

Evaluated rank - Lowest

Chunghuh commented, "So, he only has one Follower."

"Yeah. And that's me," Runald said. "How is that happiness-rating evaluated? I guess it only counts me since I'm the only Follower, but why is it 1?"

"Because the only Follower is depressed and always talks about nonsense? You always walk around saying an eye is looking down on you or something like a maniac. How can you be happy like that?"

Chunghuh's words made Runald dumbfounded. Chunghuh continued, "I'm surprised Jaehwan is still in the rankings. How did he survive last time? Isn't there a rule to expel a God from the rankings if the happiness drops below 10?"