Chapter 224: Big Brother (18)

....

6981.

9612

11471.

12753

17831.

.

.

54121.

59812

61010.

63123.

....

Those were the names that were only called by numbers. 10 billion years worth of memories that these names had came rushing through Jaehwan's head.

[W-what is this...!]

Mulack shouted in disbelief. When Jaehwan came back to his senses, there was an indescribable disaster. But of course, that disaster was happening within Jaehwan's spirit also.

[Hey! That's my left leg! I got here first!]

[Lemme take the right then.]

[I'm taking the right!]

[Get off. Just go there... uh. By the nipple.]

[You wanna die?!]

[HUH? Come get it!]

Jaehwan looked down at his right foot trying to pinch on his nipple dumbfoundedly. From his pinky toe to the top of his head, something was within him. As he looked down, he saw his nipple squirming as it started talking.

[What are you looking at?! I'll pick your eyeballs out!]

A kick came from his left leg with a complicated [Setting] and his right hand unleashed fascinating [Magic]. His left eye unleashed an energy beam that exceeded the power of Machina's beam and the right eye was spinning more fiercely than the Eye of Geshtalt, thus expanding the world. And even in his armpit, there was enough world power to compress the entire space coming out from it.

[Nnngh.... Aaaargh..... GAAAARGH!]

Jaehwan saw Mulack swinging aimlessly in the air in disbelief. An attack that the Big Brothers could not defend with their arsenal was pressing down on him.

There was the Jaehwan who had studied [Settings] for 200 million years and another Jaehwan who had kicked for 400 million years. In addition, there was also a Jaehwan who studied Machina for all those years, and a Jaehwan who studied the Eye of Geshtalt. They were all Jaehwan with their separate specialties in their Transcendence.

[Who else is there? Is there still someone who hasn't taken control yet?]

[F*ck. I need still need to find a space!]

There was another Transcended one. The 63123th Jaehwan. He was the one who trained the [Naked] setting throughout all his time.

[You took control down to the armpit hairs! Where can I get in?!]

In his shout of frustration, 8741 cackled.

[Don't worry. We left a space for you.]

[Huh? Where is it?]

Jaehwan then felt powerful energy coming from his genital area.

[Isn't it a fitting place for you?]

[Y-you assh*les!]

Jaehwan became dumbfounded as he looked down on his genital shining brilliantly in gold. These fools... was this really necessary? Transcended ones each had their own comments.