Gold-Blooded

::Taehyung::

"Let's be friends!"

Words came out of his mouth like it's nothing. Well, duh! It's really nothing, of course. There's nothing weird or wrong about that. It's just... I don't think those are the words you have to speak out directly. Like I mean, being close to each other, and being friends and such... it comes out naturally, right? At least that's what I thought. Anyway, I stumbled. I don't exactly know what to say.

"Ahh. Yeah. Sure." Like where the hell did that come from? I blurted out something I am not so sure I should have.

"Great!" he said. "Let me show you something!"

He grabbed my hand as he smile, excitedly. Trying to bring me somewhere I know nothing about.

"H-hey-"I was dragged without a fight. When I came to, we're already inside a room - no, more like a studio - that is full of paintings. Again of course, I was amazed.

"Wow!" my eyes widen as I scrutinize the galore of paintings. "Did you paint all of these?" I added as I look his way.

"Yeah, most of them." He said. "Some of it is from auction, I really do like these kinds of thing you know"

"Is that so?" I said. "You're good! A-anyway, why are you showing me this?"

"Well... I figured you'd be interested. Aren't you?" the way he answered me is quite... witty.

"Ah-and... how'd you know? That I'd be interested?" I asked.

"Just a hunch he-he" he chuckles.

"..." I stared at him weirdly. But all I got from him in return is a flash of his adorable smile.

"You see... since I want to be friends with you, I want you know me more." He mumbles.

"Aaah." There he goes again with this friendship thing. It's a bit awkward. I really do find it weird you know.Though it's not like I hate the idea. Well, why'd he want to be friends with me anyway? He's cute and all. I don't get it. Something does not fit right. But anyhow, I am really interested in these kinds of things. I am a big fan of arts, and it's surprising for me to have met someone like him. Well the thing is, I don't think art itself likes me that much. Haha. And it's even funnier for me who have no talent into such things that I appreciate them that much. In any case, he really is amazing.

"I could paint a portrait of you. If you'd like." He said as he watched me walk by the sight of the paintings.

"Seriously!?" I looked his way.

"Well of course. We could do it right now." He answered.

"Oh-B-but..."

"Or perhaps some other time?"

"Ah no-I mean... M-Mr. Jeon, y-you were good and all... but y-you would spend time and effort j-just for that?" I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"And why not!? You'd be a great masterpiece" he said.

Oh god I think my face's getting red. Of course I'd be flattered if he put it like that.

"And please... just Jungkook will do" he added.

"Ah-but-"

"Please... hyung?" now he's pleading? Gosh how can he be so cute?

"O-okay. J-Jungkook" I said awkwardly. Well I can't really blame myself.