Tempest

Story so far:

A rich, mysterious & prince-like Jeon Jungkook lives in a sprawling, stately mansion, rooms as big as halls. He started dating a man named Kim Taehyung, who he met through the involvement of their Fathers. But for some unknown reason, Jungkook plans on making his lovers life a living hell.

~~~

::Taehyung::

"Jungkook!" I said, almost reaching the top of my lungs. "Please, Jungkook. Open the door!"

I continued to plea hoping I could get through him. I knock on his door like a crazy fool talking to no one. I just couldn't stand this silent treatment from him. It's been 3 days since that incident with my phone, and he hasn't spoken a word with me. Besides he barely comes out of his room and I'm worried sick. I tried bringing something to eat and apologize every single time even though I don't know why and what should I apologize for, but he keeps on avoiding me in any way possible.

"Jungkook... look I'm really sorry. No matter what I've done... I'm sorry. But please... can we just talk? I wouldn't know the problem... if... you would'nt talk to me." Now my voice transformed into a deep, gloomy tone. Seriously, being ignored like this felt like tears swelling up to my eyes. I don't know what to do anymore.

The mere thought of Jungkook hating me really brings me down. I feel like shit right now, specially since I let something like this happen. It's late now and I still didn't get him to at least talk to me. I stared down in front of his bedroom door once again then turn my back to walk away. Maybe he still needs time. And space. So yeah. There's still tomorrow. And so I took my step away from his room until I hear the door lock snap open. I quickly turn my head back, and walk towards the door again. I was hesitant. Should I knock? Should I call out to him? But then all I did is to muster up my courage and just simply open the door. Slowly.

"Hyung..."

A faint voice called out to me as I took a glimpse of a room so dark I couldn't believe it was Jungkook's. I pushed the door even more, enough for me to see the figure of a man standing across. My eyes seems to fail me as I try to believe that it was Jungkook who's in front of me. His eyes were swollen and an obvious dark lines can be seen. His lips were chapped, and his snow-white skin became even paler.

"Jungkook! What happened to you?" I asked him worriedly, gripping both of his arms. He slowly looked me in the eye, and it was as if he was saved or something.

Just a short while, he removed my hands away from his arms and stepped closely. He leaned forward, then nestled his head on my shoulders. I was taken a back of course, but it doesn't matter. He slowly wrapped his arms around me. It was as if he's longing for a hug. I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know what to feel. I couldn't understand what is happening anymore. I patted his head and we stayed that way for a minute or so. 

"Jungkook... I'm really sorry..." I said to him as I pat the back of this head.

"Hyung, no. I'm sorry. I... It was my fault" he replied, voice almost cracking. "Please don't be mad at me"

It feels like his voice is slowly fading. Before he starts trembling, i faced him and looked him in the eye.

"No Jungkook, I will never do that. I'm not mad at you okay?" I reassured him. "If anything, I was worried. Worried that you'd hate me."

"I..." Jungkook utters, hesitantly as he look down the floor.

"Jungkook, look at me" I said. "Tell me anything. If anything bothers you, you can tell me okay. And if there's anything, anything you want, even just a little... I'd do it just for you. So please tell me, what's wrong?"