Kill the Stranger

::Jungkook::

The world before my eyes... changed.

~~~

Monday. The ray of light passing through the skylight of the glass garden gently touches my skin. I didn't even realized it was already morning.

Lately, I couldn't sleep at night. All I could do is sit here inside the garden, wait til the sun died out and then stare up at the dark sky all night long. And then morning would come, with the bright ray of sun beaming all over the place. It's really different when somebody's around. It's so boring it could kill me.

This has been the third day since the last one left. He didn't even lasted for more than a week. Pathetic.  I didn't get to enjoy much of his miserable face. Such a fucking coward. Anyway, it was dad's fault. Couldn't he send a much more durable human-being for me? Oh well, he might as well pick a god instead of a human.

Guys these days are so annoying. They're all the same, they share the same fucking interest, they're shallow, they're superficial... they're everything I despised. I hate them. I hate them so much that it drives me crazy. I hate them... just as much as I hate my father. But, having dad to challenge me with his "come-and-bring-Jungkook-back" game, it is much more interesting than I expected. Twelve. Twelve of them have given up. They can't even put up a fight for me. I think I might actually pity them for being used. But letting themselves become a dog of dad and obeying what they're told is their mistake. Well, I can only enjoy the show. And in fact, I like acting... so I guess there's no helping it.

I stood up from my seat 'cuz the natural light's starting to irritate me. And the fact that I'll be living the dull days again makes me anxious. Washing up should be the best deal right now.

~~~

As walk down the hall, I suddenly thought, what should I do if dad get tired of sending toys? Well, it actually doesn't matter. I perfectly managed to live five years alone, and I'm not planning to stop just because of dad.

I headed straight to my bedroom's bathroom to take a warm bubble bath. I filled the tub with water as I took my clothes off. I placed my phone on top of the counter before I plunge myself into the water. The soft bubble and warm water helps me relax myself. The manor is once again, annoyingly calm. But instead of getting pissed, I just closed my eyes, hoping that even in my dreams, a stranger would come.

~~~

I opened my eyes as I wake with the sound of my phone. I reached it from the counter and looked at the screen. I blinked a couple of times to clear my sight. It's her. I wonder why she's calling, but before I could answer, it stopped from ringing. Then I saw I had so many missed call from her. I was surprised to see the time on my phone, I couldn't believe I slept in the tub for the whole morning. It's past 12 already. Even the bubbles from the water had subsided. I'm about to place my phone back to where it was but then it rang again. It almost startled me but more than anything, it's pissing me off. In any case, I still answered.

"Yes?" I answered nonchalantly.

[******] "Jungkook, sire. It's me" she said.

"Fuck! I know it's you! Why? What do you want?"

[******] "Yes. About that... there's a new kid."

"Huh? New kid? Can you please get to the point?"

[******] "I mean, there's someone. He seems to be looking for you, sire"