Kookie Heart pt.2

::Taehyung::

I don't know if I should take back what I said or... well, I think I'm crazy. I don't know what kind of relationship is this. We're close to each other, but something is wrong. Argh!! What the heck Taehyung!! I like Jungkook. He like me. What else could that be!? This is knocking me out to the bones.

Jungkook asked me to stay for a while, to which I didn't mind in the least. He became clingy to me. A lot more clingy. Though it's not like I didn't want him to be, it's just... if you think about it, we're both total strangers just about 2 weeks ago, or so. And there are times when... you know... he teases me. Ah! Of course that's the Jungkook way. If he's trying to look cute in front of me, well he succeeded at most. Ultimately. But... in all honesty, despite these mixed, indescribable feelings I have... Jungkook, he never fails to make my heart beat. For a very long time now, I've felt this way again. And that's what I'm holding onto right now. That alone... is enough.

~~~

We've been doing the same thing again and again. I thought I couldn't get any bored living a luxurious life if it's with Jungkook. And so I thought bringing Jungkook in the outskirts of town. To do what most lovers do. The thing you could call a date.

"Jungkook, Jungkook! Let's go outside!" I said

"Aren't we... outside?" he cleverly replied.

"No, no. I mean. OUTSIDE. Like you know... out there in town. We should—"

"Hyung do like sweets?" he suddenly asked

"Huh!? Uh yeah. Yes."

"Oh that's great! I tried a new cake recipe. I should bake one for you. Right now." He said

"W-Wai—"

"Let's go!" he excitedly held onto my hands and dragged me inside.

~~~

Jungkook's cooking skills are really exceptional. It kinda reminded me of eomma. But in the end, I didn't get to invite him on a real date. That night though was somehow special. He prepared a candle light dinner with me in the glass garden near the manor, facing the line that bounds the sea and the sky. It felt like a date to me, and I think I'm starting to see the sweeter side of Jungkook. Or so I thought.

I didn't give up on the idea of inviting Jungkook out. I wanted to enjoy more of our days like a real couple. And I want him to meet Mon-hyung. They'll be good friends for sure. Though I don't think I could tell him we're going out. But each time I do, Jungkook easily shove the idea away without me noticing. It seems to me like he's avoiding the thought... and I must say, he's really good at manipulating such words—wait, that's... something hit me again. It's the same feeling back there. What is this weird sensation? It's creeping me out.

No, no, no! I'm just thinking things too much. There's possibly no way!

I cleared my mind once again. I felt bad for even thinking ill of Jungkook. I might not know him that much. But that's the more reason why I'm here. And I like him... so I'll gladly accept all of his flaws. Though the idea of Jungkook having flaws would be an understatement.

~~~

Days have passed. And so another morning comes. I'm still staying here at Jungkook's manor. I wanted to surprise him, so I decided to wake up early and prepare some breakfast for him. They say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. And I do believe in that. Well, I'm not too confident with my cooking, but I believe that if I do it with all my heart, it will definitely suffice. And besides, I've seen eomma cooked for me before, so I think that'll do.