King's Play

::Taehyung::

I woke up the next morning with a bad dream. Well, not as bad as you thought, but I'd rather forget that childhood past. Why would I dream of that? Of all dreams? And of all nights? I'm stressed with what's already happening. First, I stayed the night here at Jungkook's mansion. Then, I kind of feel strange, and that includes this strange feeling towards him. This is going to be a long day for sure.

"Hyung?" a sudden knock startled me.

"Ah. Jungkook." I answered. Not knowing if I sounded like I'm asking or just stating 'cuz I know it's him and no one else. I stood up from bed.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Ah no! No... I'm already awake a moment ago – Oh you can come in." I said.

He opened the door. Walked in holding a tray of sweets, and... a cup of tea I guess?

"Hyung, I already eaten my breakfast and I just thought of bringing this to you here so—"

It is this late already. Wait. He cut his own words as he shifts his gaze away as if he's trying to avoid looking at me. I didn't give much thought about it until I realized I'm half naked, wearing nothing but only boxers' shorts. Yeah, I have a bad habit of taking my shirt off while sleeping 'cuz it's itchy to skin. Is that even that bad?

"Oh I'm sorry." I almost panicked. "I'll get dressed real quick."

"Ah no. I-I-It's just... I'm not used to seeing exposed skin... like that." He mumbled. "A-Anyway, I'll just put it here."

OH?

The way he acted just now is... too cute!

He placed the tray on the table near the window. Then I walked into the bathroom to wash up and get dressed. And to think straight too 'cuz fuck. This isn't normal.

Okay. Taehyung. You're here for business. Business. Nothing more, nothing less.

While I'm trying to get dressed, I heard him called out to me.

"Hyung."

I know, he's just there, standing outside the bathroom door.

"Yes?" I answered. My voiced echoing inside the enclosed, fancy bathroom.

"You'll... stay, won't you? With me?"

The way he dropped every words is... wait! What the heck was that? His words actually leave me frozen for a second. In front of the mirror I saw, a speechless, dumb-founded and with eyes wide open Kim Taehyung. Just when I was about to clear up my mind. Argh! I immediately wear all my clothing and rushed to open the door. No one. No one's in front of the bathroom door, but there near the coffee table where he put the tray of sweets, beside the large tracery windows, standing a guy I thought I have never seen before, with the thin sheets of silk curtain brushing along his face. He's looking blankly from afar, but even so, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my whole life. And then I realized, it was him. It was Jungkook all this time.

"Yah... Jung—kook?" I said, almost inaudibly. And it was like me asking him what he meant with what he just said.

"..."

His silence is a bit unbearable. But then I was shocked.

"I think I lied. I think... I'm really lonely..." he mumbled.

"?" I don't follow him but he continued to ramble on things that don't sink in. I don't get him.

"I'm really, really lonely. But then you came here. I never smiled before like I did when you were here. I don't know why, hyung. I guess I'm really weird. But what should I do? This is what I feel. I want you here by my side. I think... I think..."