10. A Ship Shows Up by Itself

(Greyson's POV)

I stay in Clara's house for a night because my car was destroyed by the Mogs. I brought my stuffs and the Chest from the car. Luckily, his Dad did not come back because of his business.

"Make yourself comfortable," Clara says. "I'm just going to prepare food."

"No, wait!" I snapped, and she was surprised. "Um, close your eyes, and sit here..." I give her my handkerchief and let her sit down on the nearest couch. "I'll do the cooking, it'll be fast."

Once she says okay, I dash into the kitchen and start to cook. Good thing I know how to cook. When I was twelve, I have a neighbor who always teaches me how to cook because I'm alone. Using my telekinesis, I get the ingredients faster and let my mind do the work. After that, voila! My dish is done.

"You seem like having fun in there, Greyson!" yells Clara.

"Yeah. I am!"

Indeed, I'm having fun. But I'm not yet done. I run outside her house and gathered some stuffs, woods, etc. I even found candles and a table cloth, well, I found it inside the house. In minutes, I made a table and two benches at the opposite sides. I cover it with the red table cloth and then placed the two candles. My telekinesis comes in handy this time.

Slowly, I pull Clara outside and let her sit on the bench. "Hold on," I say. When I removed the handkerchief, she smiles and shows the surprised version of her face.

"Do you like it?" I say, smiling abruptly, too.

"Like it? I love it Greyson!" she says. "I didn't know you can do this."

Together, we ate and fill our stomachs. It feels like I haven't eaten for years. We share our stories and talk about our lives once again. Through her stories, I get to know her more before I leave.

From that time, I know that's she's having fun even just the two of us. She says that she likes more when a place is quiet, that's why she's not that talkative. We definitely know each other for just three days, but I think I already know her my whole life. Well, sort of.

Her life is very much different from mine. She's free and she can live a life without hiding. Her family is not that rich and not that poor. Her father keeps a lot of money but he doesn't want to spend it yet. Their house is small and his dad is still not thinking about expanding. That makes me like her and his dad. They save money so they can buy and do anything once they need money.

So after the dinner, we slept (but not in the same room). She sleeps in her bedroom while I sleep on the couch. Really, I did have a great time in here. I never thought I'll met a girl who's very kind and pretty. That makes her special.

Immediately after I wake up, I went to the seashore. The breeze and the waves are calling for me, telling me to calm down. I still have my bruises from yesterday's fight with the Mogs. Also, I brought my Chest with me, in case I wanted to check out some stuff that can help me travel over the seas. Speaking of travel, today's the day for me to leave Australia and go to Brazil. And can I even go there without any transportation?

My ability to manipulate gravity fields is not for travel, I suppose. It'll consume my energy. And I never even tried reducing gravity around me. Anti-gravity is not used for flying. On the other hand, my wave control is only used for attacking. I don't know how can I use waves this time. I don't even have money to have a ride on a ship or plane, and I'm not going to borrow money to my only friend.

I look at my Chest and open it again, then grab a green cube. It was soft and spongy. When I squeeze it, it produces a small amount of green liquid. I scrub it across my hands, but does nothing. I put it in my mouth, but I remove it instantly because it tastes like a mint. After a while, I realize my bruises are gone. I don't know if it's because I put it in my mouth or I scrub it across my hands. Anyhow, the cube cured my bruises. I guess it's just for wounds after the fight, not a healing cube.