24. Eleven Trains

(Fifteen's POV)

I brush off the ideas of Eleven having feelings with Twelve.

It was my worst idea, but I know I'm right. I try to get serious in his training this time, even Eleven tries to look serious by shutting her mouth and lowering her eyebrow. Though, I can sense that she keeps on blushing whenever I say 'Twelve'.

"I heard Greyson call you a snake, because you have enhanced hearing?" I ask, as we move away from each other for battle.

"Yeah," she answers. "But don't call me that."

When she orders me to stop calling me that, I have to obey her. I don't want to get strangled by her vines or something. From my first vision of her, she was like... Well, like her. She's the same, but she's smaller in my vision. I saw her used vines to cover her Chest, but she revealed it's from the item inside her Chest that makes her control plants. She told us when we escaped Bohol.

Greyson was right. I have to train her with her enhanced hearing first, then with her healing. But, doesn't it look like, slow? I mean, I could train her with her two Legacies anyway. I want it my way. I guess it will make a difference.

"So let's get started," I announce. "But, rules first."

"Uh, I hate rules," Eleven mutters.

I turn on her side and toss a dagger made out of my illusions from the thin air. She raise her hand to catch it, but she miss. She made a little 'Ow' so the dagger dissolve into black fogs and I summon it back into my hand.

"Try again," I order. "Use your enhanced hearing."

She narrows her eyebrows as if to say 'How the hell am I going to use my hearing to catch dagger?'

I throw the dagger again, but this time she caught it. "That's it!" I say. She laughs at herself, looking and studying the dagger in its every corner.

"So, now you've got dagger temporarily, use it to fight me," I say. She makes a small squeak. I knew she doesn't want to fight me, or accidentally cut me. But it's part of the training. "Since you've got Enhanced hearing, animal telepathy, telekinesis, and healing, you just have to use only two. You can't fight using telekinesis, since I'm not going to sue mine too, and animal telepathy, obviously."

She raises her hand like a student in class asking a question. "Can I use this stone?" she showed me the yellow stone from Greyson's Chest she keeps holding on. I don't know much how it does, so I let her.

"What was Greyson's version when someone got hurt?" I ask.

"Uh, never use my healing, but instead run at the green cube, but he'll be blocking my way to fight."

I roll my eyes. Greyson is insane. "Don't worry. I'll make it easier. I'll make dummies at the either sides. Your goal is to heal each and every one of them, but of course, I'll be fighting your way."

She thinks at first, but she agreed. "Sounds great," she says. "Shall we start?"

"Yeah."

I made three dummies at our sides. Eleven has to heal them all, but I have to fight her. That should make the training worth it. At least she can use it when a time comes when all of us got hurt badly and she has to save us all with her healing.

Now, I start the training by advancing with my weapon towards her. I clutch the chalk-like rod from my pocket and it turned into a long javelin immediately. I slash it from Eleven as she run at the first dummy encased in a large cage. It looks like Greyson with button eyes and pillow head. His hair is a dirty rug and he's wearing a carpenter uniform and holding a party glass. Now he looks like a party crusher. (Sorry Greyson, I don't know how to make dummies correctly.)