Chapter 1

"Are you sure that he is the kid we have been looking for?" BamBam looks at YoungK unsure as they both watch the boy in the office sitting on the couch.

"I'm sure, he looks just like he did years ago only older." YoungK knows that the boy is sitting is the one that they have been looking for, he recognized the tiny tattoo the boy has on his left wrist. When he first saw the tattoo on the boy, he was shocked as the boy was no older than 11. He saw him two years before helping some of the boys escape from TCMA.

"You think he will talk?"

"He probably won't." YoungK knocks on the door before opening it. He smiles at the boy as he enters the room, wanting to make the boy feel at ease. "Hey Min-Jae, do you want anything to drink or eat?"

The boy looks up, shaking his head. "Just cut to the case and tell me why the two of you have been looking for me for half a year?" Min-Jae crosses his arms over his chest, not wanting to be here.

YoungK sighs, sitting down on the chair behind his desk. BamBam just leans against the wall next to the door, not really sure what he should do know. He had just helped YoungK with looking for the boy because he was good at finding things.

"Alright. About half a year ago your tracker broke, making 'Witches Care' lose track of your whereabouts. As you know all witches have trackers to make sure we know where they are and that the council didn't take any of them. We have been looking for you to make sure you were alright and not in any sort of danger."

Min-Jae raises an eyebrow, knowing that what YoungK is telling him is only partly true. Sure 'Witches Care' gives witches in their care trackers to make sure they are safe but not just for that. The tracker is also to make sure they can interfere with witches their lives if they think the witch is doing something wrong. "Sure, I'm sorry about the broken tracker I didn't really realize it had broken. As you can see, I'm fine and you can let me go now."

"Sorry but we can't do Min-Jae. We need to make sure you get a new tracker and that you are indeed doing well. Where were you planning on going?"

"I will get the tracker fix, no need to worry about that. I was headed to meet with some friend of mine before the two of you interfered and stopped me."

"What friend?"

Min-Jae turns to look at BamBam. "Why do you want to know?"

"Who is your friend kid?"

"Han Jisung, now happy? I was on my way to visit the store he works in, I need a new magic locket so I thought why not go to the 3racha store."

BamBam smiles at him, walking over to where YoungK is sitting. YoungK shakes his head, having a feeling about what BamBam is planning.

"I will take you, it's been a while since I visited them and I promised to bring over some cheesecake."

"Of course, you know him. Sure, so where do I get the tracker fixed? I don't feel like having people hunt me down again." Min-Jae stands up, just wanting to leave this place. YoungK stands up as well, walking over to where Min-Jae is standing.

"I can fix it, just show me where you had the tracker before."

Min-Jae pulls off the ring on his right ring finger and hands it over to YoungK. "This is what I used for the tracker, not sure how it broke." He does know how it broke, he had done it himself but he forgot to put the tracker spell back on.

"Strange but I will put it back on the ring again." YoungK smiles at Min-Jae before putting the tracking spell on Min-Jae's ring, handing it back to the boy when he is finished. Min-Jae makes sure to watch closely, so that he can remember the spell for the next time he decides to break it and has to put it on again. "It's done, try to stay out of force fields for a bit. That may have caused the spell to break."