Chapter 13

Birthdays have come and gone, and it is now December. Causing mixed emotions in the Bang Household. With the holidays around the corner, Felix and Jeongin being away to spend them with their family.

It will be the first time both Hyunjin and Seungmin will be spending Christmas without their actual family and neither are taking it very well. Hyunjin, although he had gotten close to everyone from living there for a while now, he realized he misses his moms.

Seungmin, who started living with them only a few months ago, refuses to participate in any of the family's traditions or well the ones Felix and Jeongin wanted to do when they were still at home.

"Hyung? What do we do with Christmas Eve?" Hyunjin looks up at Chan.

Chan frowns, placing his cup of coffee down on the kitchen table. "What do you mean?" They were all sitting at the table, Changbin and Jisung finishing up their homework while Seungmin was reading and Hyunjin was drawing something.

"Well okasaan always made a big dinner for the family and we all ate together. We would watch movies and then on Christmas morning we would open the presents."

Seungmin looks up from his books, a bit confused.

"Oh uhm." Chan looks at Minho, unsure how to answer it. They hadn't really done anything special for Christmas before. Last year Felix and Jeongin had gone home and the other two didn't really care as they didn't grow up celebrating.

"Why don't you ask what everyone wants to do? We can look at it, make a list and go from there." Minho smiles at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin frowns, ripping out an empty paper before turning to Seungmin. "What do you do with Christmas? Fae probably celebrate differently right?"

Seungmin frowns. "We just do presents on Christmas morning." He shrugs. "And work. My dad would also bring home food and we ate that together with my grandparents." He pouts a little, remembering that he won't see them this time.

"Oh." Hyunjin notes some things down. "Do you write letters to Santa?"

Seungmin shakes his head. "My grandparents bought the presents."

Hyunjin hums. "We should make letters."

"You're 16, you still believe in a fictional man bringing presents?" Jisung mutters, struggling with one of the math questions.

Minho takes his pencil away before he can burn it. "Of course we can write letters to Santa, Hyunjin."

Seungmin chuckles. "Jisung would probably just get coal."

Hyunjin laughs as well, nodding his head.

Jisung looks up, his hair color switching between red and blue.

"No one is getting coal." Chan states. "I think it's a good idea. Write a letter to Santa, put down what you're greatful for and what you wish to get."

"We could do a movie night?" Changbin looks up from his papers, being done with the homework.

Minho nods, playing with Jisung's hair in the hopes it would calm him down a little. "That's a good idea, right boys?"

Seungmin and Hyunjin both nod. Hyunjin hands Seungmin a pen and a piece of paper so that the younger can start on his letter.

"Let's finish in the office." Minho grabs Jisung's papers, pulling the boy with him when he realizes he isn't calming down.

"He's really just getting coal." Hyunjin mumbles, starting to write his letter.