Chapter 11

A few months passed since Jisung returned home for Japan. Him and Hyunjin somewhat get along and Jisung is doing better with his magic due to the weekly training sessions with Haru. Right now Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin could be coming home from school any moment now while Minho is still busy at the dance studio, leaving Chan home with Changbin and Jisung. Changbin is in his workshop, working on some new jewelry while Chan is minding the store.

"Jisung?"

The younger looks up from the book he is reading behind the counter. "Yea?"

"Could you hand me the box standing there?" Chan points to a box that is next to the counter.

Jisung gets up, carefully caring the box and bringing it to Chan. "What's in it?"

"Some dragon shells. I found them lying around in the box of the storage." Chan grabs one of the shells, showing it to Jisung.

Jisung's eyes widen, running his finger over it. "Wow."

Chan smiles at the boy, placing the shells on the table next to them.

"Hyung? Are we celebrating my birthday this year?" Jisung tilts his head to the side, watching Chan unpack the box.

"If you want to." Chan frowns, honestly surprised at the question. "You want to go out for dinner again?" They didn't really do big birthday celebrations because neither Changbin nor Jisung know a lot of people but Felix and Jeongin have been going around telling them about their birthdays, same for Minho, who also has been sharing his stories.

Jisung shakes his head. "Stay here and invite people."

Chan turns to the younger boy. "You want people to come over?"

Jisung nods his head. "Like what Minho hyung told us. Where everyone hangs out in the backyard and we have fun and eat and presents."

"You don't just want the presents?"

"No." Jisung looks at Chan with pleading eyes, really wanting this to happen.

Chan sighs, knowing he can't say no to the 15-year-old. "Fine, but you're making the invites and help get things ready."

"Deal!"

"And I don't want you to disappear after getting the presents."

Jisung pouts. "But what if it's too loud?"

"You will have to try."

The witch sighs but nods his head. "Okay."

"Hyung!" The door to the store gets thrown open by Hyunjin. "Felix is getting bullied."

"I'm not." Felix huffs, pushing Hyunjin out of the doorway.

Chan frowns, walking over to the fighting boys. "What's going on?"

"Lix is getting bullied." Hyunjin crosses his arms over his chest.

"I'm not, I swear." Felix pouts, looking up at Chan. "I'm really not."

Chan looks between the two boys, not sure who to believe. "Hyunjin, why do you think Felix is getting bullied?"

Hyunjin frowns. "Well this boy always follows him around."

"He isn't bullying me though? He doesn't do anything."

"Okay, why don't you both change out of your uniform and start on your homework and we will talk when Minho is back?" Chan doesn't know how to handle this situation, not used to the kids going to school. Minho normally handles these types of things.

"What if he hurts Lix?" Hyunjin questions while being pushed to the stairs by Chan. "I don't want Lix to get hurt."

Felix rolls his eyes, running into the house. "I won't get hurt!"