Chapter 5

"Honey have you packed all your stuff? We have to leave for your uncle in 10 minutes."

"Almost! But I can't find my blanket!" Hyunjin looks under his bed while answering his mother, really wanting to find the blanket he has been looking for. Sure he didn't need the blanket but it's the special one his mom made for him when he was a little kid.

Sana sighs, making her way up the stairs. Hyunjin had put the blanket in the washing machine two days ago so that it would be clean by the time he was moving to Chan but it seems like he forgot he did. "Honey, it's in the dyer remember?"

"Oh yeah!" Hyunjin runs out his room, running to the side bathroom where the dryer is located. He grabs the now dry blanket.

Sana chuckles as she makes her way back down. "Hurry up Jinnie!"

"I'm done! I will bring my bags down in a second." Hyunjin grabs his backpack and suitcases, bringing them over to the staircase. He looks down for a second, wondering what the best way of doing this will be.

"Don't carry both of them at the same time please, knowing you, you will fall down."

Hyunjin turns around to see Tzuyu standing behind him, she grabs one of the suitcases helping Hyunjin carry them down.

"Thanks mom."

"No problem kiddo, now you better give me a big hug before you go." Tzuyu opens her arms for Hyunjin after they put the bags into the car. She wasn't about to join Sana and Hyunjin to Chan's place as she has to go by her work place before tomorrow. Hyunjin hugs her quickly, going to miss her while she and Sana go on their work trip.

"Wait! I forgot the present I bought Jisungie!" Hyunjin quickly runs back into the house, making both his mother's laugh. Neither of them surprised he forgot something, luckily they put a key to the house in his bag as well if he forgot anything else so that he could always come and get it.

Hyunjin runs back to his room, looking around for the crystal he bought for Jisung. He was so happy he was going to visit Chan's again, he couldn't wait to hang out with Jisung again. He wasn't sure if the other liked him but he tried to ignore the feeling, he really hopes that Jisung likes the present he bought him. After grabbing the present he runs back down the stairs, nearly tripping and falling down.

"Jinnie be careful."

"I am okaasan." Hyunjin smiles brightly at his mothers. They both shake their heads, Sana gives Tzuyu a quick kiss on the cheek before heading out the door. Tzuyu gives Hyunjin another hug, going to miss him.

"I love you Jinnie, be good for your uncle."

"Of course mom, love you too. I will miss you." Hyunjin pouts, not wanting to let go yet. Sure he was excited to see his uncle but he was sad that he had to leave his mothers for a while.

"We will try and write to you every week honey and we can always call. Now have fun okay?"

Hyunjin nods, letting go of Tzuyu. He waves at her as he leaves the house, getting into the car.

"Ready to go?"

Hyunjin nods, waving at Tzuyu one last time.

 Chan looks up from his phone after seeing Sana's message to him. Minho frowns, giving Chan a questioning look.

"Sana is on her way. So she and Hyunjin will be here in 30 minutes."

Minho hums, looking back at the book he is reading. He wasn't all to worry about them arriving, as Felix and Jeongin seem to be really excited to meet Hyunjin.