Chapter 7

(3 times Jisung and Hyunjin fight, the last one ending in a hospital visit and Jisung getting send away for a month.)

It quickly became clear that Jisung did not like Hyunjin, who started to dislike the other as well as time passed by. He tried his best to be nice to Jisung but after three weeks of either being ignored of getting an insult thrown at his head, he was done. It started with throwing small remarks back at Jisung when the other made a fish joke but now here they are on the ground of the living room, with Hyunjin pinned underneath Jisung.

"Get off me, you're heavy." Hyunjin tries to push Jisung off of him.

"Not heavy, you're just weak."

Minho sighs as he enters the living room and sees the scene in front of him. He picks Jisung up, placing him down on the couch giving him a quickly glare when the boy starts to protest. He holds his hand out to Hyunjin, helping the boy stand up. "What happened?"

"That asshole stole my book."

"He just jumped me."

Minho rubs his temple, already done with this bullshit. Sadly, Chan currently was out with Changbin and Jeongin so he had to deal with Hyunjin and Jisung fighting while also having to take care of an ill Felix. "I don't have time for this. Hyunjin give Jisung's book back, Jisung don't jump Hyunjin."

"I don't have his book though."

"Yes you do. I literally saw you walking around with it."

"I really don't have it. You're just imagining things. You're crazy."

"Yah! I'm not crazy." Jisung stands up again, hair glowing red as smoke comes from his hands.

"Cut it out. Hyunjin bedroom now, I will be collecting your electronics in a moment."

"But hyung."

"Now." Minho's eyes flash gold, making Hyunjin quickly walk off to his bedroom muttering something about how unfair life is. Minho turns to Jisung, taking a few deep breaths himself before he can help the boy calm down. "Deep breaths Jisung, I need you to calm down."

Jisung listens, slowly calming down to the point he is no longer smoking. His hair is still slightly red but not as bright as before.

"Do you feel like you're going to lose control?"

Jisung shakes his head. "No."

"Okay, then I want you to go to your room as well and turn in your electric devices as well. I will go look for your book after I check up on Felix."

Jisung just nods, knowing not to fight Minho when the older is clearly irritated. He walks off, giving Minho a minute to breath. 

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

"Can you just shut up?" Hyunjin glares at Jisung, who is humming a random song while making himself some lunch. Hyunjin is trying to do his homework but can't focus with Jisung humming that stupid song.

Jisung just ignores him, continuing to hum the song making some fairy bread.

"Jisung, stop humming. I'm trying to do my homework." Hyunjin throws one of his pencils at Jisung's head. Jisung ducks, making the pencil knock over a glass by how hard Hyunjin threw it at Jisung.

"Hey what was that for?" Jisung turns to Hyunjin, taking his earphones out.

Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "Could you stop humming? It's distracting."

"How is humming distracting?"

"I'm trying to focus and you're being loud, so just stay quiet."

Jisung shrugs, putting his earphones back in as he continues making the bread. Hyunjin tries his best to focus on his homework but Jisung starts mumbling the lyrics of the song he is listening to. Hyunjin takes a deep breath, writing down the answer to the question.