Chapter 14

Chan sighs, handing Seungmin a new pencil so that the boy can continue doing his homework. "Lix your hair looks fine, we will get a hairdresser to come over tomorrow to see if they can fix it. Hyunjin please keep the icepack on your ankle."

"But hyung that hurts." Hyunjin pouts.

"I know but it will help with the swelling."

"HYUNG! I can't find Foxy." Jeongin walks into the kitchen with a pout on his face. He had been looking for his fox plushie for at least 20 minutes and he still hadn't found it. Chan runs a hand through his hair, turning to look at his youngest.

"Have you looked everywhere?"

"Yeah, I looked everywhere he could be."

"I will help you go look after I make sure nothing is happened to Changbin and Jisung. Because it seems like something isn't going right today." Chan mumbles, guiding Jeongin to sit next to Hyunjin at the kitchen table.

"What do you mean hyung?"

"Seungmin's pencils keep getting burned, Hyunjin fell down the stairs, Felix accidentally dyed his hair red and you lost your favorite plushie."

"YOU'RE DEAD JISUNG!"

Everyone looks up as they hear Changbin yell. Within a second an angry Changbin appears in the doorway.

"Bin what happened?"

"Jisung dropped a box with important and breakable material I needed for new earrings and necklaces."

"It was an accident hyung." Jisung appears behind Changbin, looking annoyed with the other.

"You should have just carried it and not have used your freaking magic." Changbin turns to Jisung, glaring at the younger. The other boys just watch, most of them not used to seeing Changbin and Jisung fight as it doesn't happen a lot.

"I was just practicing, hyung said I could."

"Well why can't you just do it like a normal person, practice your stupid magic in your own time."

"Fine I quit, have fun working at the store by yourself hyung." With that Jisung disappears, teleporting himself to the backyard.

Changbin huffs, turning around walking back into the store slamming the door shut behind him. Chan sighs, he knew he should have stopped them. "Lix could please go help Bin at the store?"

Felix quickly gets up, knowing he is kind of the only one that knows how the store works next to Changbin and Jisung.

"What just happened?" Seungmin had stopped doing his homework the moment Jisung entered the kitchen and like everyone had watched what happened between the two brothers.

"Honestly I have no clue." Hyunjin looks at where Changbin and Jisung were standing in shock.

"It's been a while." Jeongin mumbles, walking over to the fridge to get something to drink.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin looks confused at Jeongin.

"Changbin hyung and Jisung hyung used to fight when the two of you joined, even when I did. Jisung hyung..."

"Jisung doesn't handle changes well, so having more and more people join our family scared him. It's my fault the two fought about those things, Changbin raised Jisung for the most part until I met Minho." Chan explains, not wanting Jeongin to say stuff that the other two don't need to know.