Chapter 9

"Haru hyung wait up!" Jisung keeps running, trying to find his hyung. Young K follows the younger boy after locking his office, knowing this might not work out well.

Haru stops walking, not wanting to hurt Jisung's feelings even though he wasn't planning on meeting the younger one any time soon but seems like fate had other ideas. "Hi, Sungie."

Jisung crashes into Haru, wrapping his arms around the older. "Missed you hyung, why did you leave me?" Jisung whines.

Haru wraps his arms around the short boy. "I had to Sungie, I had to leave Korea for a while and then found a job here."

Jisung huffs, looking up. "But you had a job back home too. Now I'm stuck with an annoying vampire who send me here for no reason and a bunch of brothers. Binnie isn't bad though, but Lix and Innie get all the attention and now fish boy showed up and made me lose control. It's his fault I'm here."

Haru bites his lip to keep himself from laughing.

Young K sighs. "Jisung, you know for a fact what you said isn't true."

Jisung turns around, pouting. "It isssssss." He whines.

Haru chuckles. "You're so much like Min it's unbelievable." He ruffles Jisung's hair. "You promised me not to become him."

"I'm not though?" Jisung tilts his head to the side. "Min-Jae hyung does all this cool stuff and he has all the control over his powers and and is so smart and knows how to interact with people while I'm scared of them."

Haru looks over at Young K, not sure what to say because Min-Jae doesn't have full control over his magic nor does he do a lot of cool stuff.

"Jisung, we should go to your room for the time being. Haru has to work."

"No." Jisung huffs, clinging onto Haru. "Not leaving. You can't make me."

Haru chuckles, looking over at YoungK. "I only have to deliver these papers then I'm done for the day. He can stay with me, it's fine."

YoungK sighs. "Fine, call me if you need anything. Jisung, behave."

Jisung rolls his eyes, sticking out his tongue when YoungK turns his back to them.

"Very mature Sung."

"I'm 15, I can be immature."

*Two-week time skip*

Hyunjin stares at the tiny pig standing in front of him, trying to figure out how it got there and if it's even real. He had been home from the hospital for about two days now and he was nearly fully recovered from the accident with Jisung. "Uhm hi?"

The tiny pig looks up at Hyunjin, tilting his head to the side.

"Binnie hyung!" Jeongin runs over, picking up the tiny pig. "Why are you piggy?" He places the pig down on the chair, waiting for Changbin to turn back into himself.

Hyunjin's eyes widen as he watches the tiny pig turn into Changbin. "Wow."

"Hyung is a shapeshifter remember?" Jeongin looks at Hyunjin.

"I forgot." Hyunjin awkwardly rubs the back of his neck, looking in between the other two.

Changbin chuckles. "That's fine Hyunjin, I normally don't shift in front of you guys. Just when I'm messing around with Jisung."

"So why were you know?" Jeongin tilts his head to the side.

"Trying to escape home right now, so neither of you saw me."

Hyunjin and Jeongin both nod their head, watching Changbin leave the house.

Changbin enters the park, looking around for his friend. He hadn't seen the other in a while as he moved away but suddenly he had texted him to meet up.

"Hey, Changbin!" Min-Jae smiles at the other as he walks over.

Changbin frowns, looking Min-Jae up and down. Something seems off about the witch but he decides not to question it. "Hey, how have you been?"

"Pretty good, enjoying my time traveling. How about you?"

Changbin bites his lip, not sure what to tell the other. "Well, hyung send Jisung away. I miss him..." He looks down at the ground.

"Oh? Why?" Min-Jae wraps his arm around Changbin, wanting to cheer him up a little.

Changbin shrugs. "Jisung has been losing control a lot lately and now hyung took in a kid Jisung doesn't like so it all went wrong."

Min-Jae hums. "Oh wow, must have been a hard decision to make for him."

"I don't know, we only found out after Jisung already left."

"For real?" Min-Jae looks at Changbin in shock. "So you didn't even get to say goodbye?"

Changbin shakes his head. "Haven't seen him before the incident, hyungs didn't let any of us close."

"Damn, I'm sorry Bin. All I can say is, Jisung is safe."

"You know where he is, don't you?" Changbin looks at the witch.

Min-Jae nods. "Yeah, but I can't take you. Don't think they would let anyone but witches in."

Changbin sighs. "Too bad. I really want to see Jisung, I'm worried."

"That's understandable, I'm sure he misses you as well. Hopefully, problems will be fixed soon."

Changbin hums as he nods. "Hold on, why did you come back? You said you were going to be off the radar for a while."

Min-Jae smiles. "Have some business with a certain vampire dad."

"You're not going to, are you?"

Min-Jae smirks. "Just going to mess with him just a little. But I promise you, Sungie is going to be back soon."