Chapter 2

Minho frowns as he watches Jisung walk down to the store without saying anything, like he has been doing for the past few days. He noticed that ever since Jisung's most recent visit with his therapist, Jisung had stopped speaking. Only doing it here and there when he was hanging out with his brothers but he has yet to speak a word to either Chan or him.

"Hyung!"

Minho turns around to see Felix and Jeongin standing behind him, both dressed in their school uniform holding their school bags.

"Are you taking us to school or is Channie hyung?"

Minho looks at his watch, realizing that the boys are going to be late soon if he doesn't take them but Chan and Changbin aren't home at the moment and he doesn't want to leave Jisung home alone. "Uhm, go wait in the store. I will grab the keys and take you. Jisung is coming with us."

Felix smiles, running off to the store while Jeongin gives him a confused look. "Jisung hyung is joining us? Why?"

"Chan and Changbin are out right now and I don't want him to stay here alone." Minho sighs, walking towards the door. "Just wait down in the store, I will be right there."

Jeongin nods, walking to the store. Minho makes his way to his and Chan's bedroom so that he can grab the car keys and his bag, planning to do some grocery shopping now that he is going out anyway.

 "JiJi!"

Jisung looks up from the counter to see Felix running into the store. "Lix? Shouldn't you be on your way to school?"

Felix nods, sitting down next to Jisung on the chair. "Yes, Minho hyung is taking us but he forgot so we're going to be late probably." He just shrugs, looking at the notebook Jisung was writing in. "What are you writing?"

Jisung quickly closes the notebook, not wanting Felix to read too much of it. Felix tilts his head sideways, not able to read what Jisung had written down. "What language did you write? It's not Fae or Korean. Is it English?"

Jisung shakes his head, putting the notebook back into the bookshelf behind the counter.

"Not even English? So, what is it?"

"Latin." Jisung mumbles, laying his head on Felix's shoulder.

Felix smiles, taking Jisung's hand in his own. "You tired Jiji?"

Jisung just nods, closing his eyes for a bit. Felix waves at Jeongin who enters, silently telling him to stay quiet by pointing at Jisung. Jeongin nods, placing his bag down next to the counter and walking around the store to look at the new stuff Changbin put for sale.

"Alright you three, grab your stuff and get into the car." Minho enters the store, holding the keys and his bag. Jeongin quickly picks up his bag and walks to the door while Felix tries to carefully shake Jisung to make him open his eyes.

"Jiji we're going to school."

Jisung opens his eyes slightly, glaring at Felix but moving his head away from the youngers shoulder. Felix pats his leg before jumping off the chair to grab his bag as well.

"Sung get up, you're coming with us." Minho walks over to the boy, who had closed his eyes again. Minho hands Felix the keys when he sees Jisung shaking his head. He takes a deep breath before throwing the young witch over his shoulder, surprisingly without any protest of the younger. "Lix please lock up the store."

Felix nods, closing the door behind Minho and carefully locking the door before opening the car. Jeongin quickly gets in while Minho places Jisung on the passenger's seat before making sure the other two are buckled up and ready to go. Jisung leans his head against the window, staring out of it as Minho drives to Felix and Jeongin's school.