Chapter 10

"Hyung?" Changbin knocks on the door of Chan's office.

Chan frowns, looking up from his computer. "Come in."

Changbin slowly enters the office, sitting down in front of Chan.

"What's up Bin?"

"When is Jisung coming back? Have you heard anything from him since you send him away?" Changbin looks at Chan with hopeful eyes, wanting to know when his younger brother will return. If he can't visit him, he needs him to get home soon.

Chan sighs, not having an answer for Changbin. "I'm sorry Bin, I'm not sure when Jisung will be coming home. He is doing well though."

Changbin frowns. "I want to see him." He huffs, standing up. "You can't just stand him away and then not give us any information about what's going on for weeks."

"Bin I wish I could but it's for his own good that he has no contact with us right now. I promise he is in good hands." Chan stands up as well, walking up to the teen.

"This is bullshit." Changbin glares at Chan, taking a step back when the older tries to pull him into a hug.

"I'm not going to argue with you Changbin. He will come home when he comes home."

"Fine, I will find him myself." Changbin slams the door close behind him as he storms out of the office.

Chan sighs, looking at the now-closed door. He really wished he could give Changbin more information or get Jisung to come back home, but he knows that in the end, this is the best decision for the boy.

"Why are you packing?" Felix carefully sits on Jisung's bed as he watches Changbin put things into his suitcase. "Are you going on a trip?"

Changbin just ignores the younger, grabbing all the stuff he needs to travel to Japan.

"Hyung?"

"Shut up Lix."

Felix pouts, looking at the ground. "Sorry."

Changbin sighs, looking over at the younger. "Sorry Lix, I'm just annoyed."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to bring Jisung home."

Felix's eyes widen. "You what? Hyung you can't! Channie hyung will kill you if you do that."

Changbin rolls his eyes, closing his suitcase. "He can't stop me."

"He can though."

Felix and Changbin turn to the door to see Minho standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hi Minho hyung." Felix smiles at the werewolf.

Minho smiles back before turning to Changbin. "You're not going to Japan alone."

"I'm not going alone, I'm not stupid." Changbin huffs, grabbing his jacket.

"You're not going Bin." Minho grabs the suitcase, pulling Changbin back into the room as the boy tries to leave.

"Why? Why are both of you trying to stop me from finding him or even talking to him? You're treating him as if he is a criminal or something like that. He is not! He never did anything wrong! Why are you guys punishing him for something he can't control!" Tears of frustration run down Changbin's face, just needing to see his younger brother to be sure he is doing okay.