Chapter 8

"No you can't send me away hyung, I'm didn't want to hurt him. You can't." Jisung grabs onto Chan's shirt, tears falling down his face. "Please hyung, I don't want to leave. I promise me and Hyunjin can get along, please."

Chan closes his eyes, not looking down at Jisung knowing he will break if he looks at the younger. BamBam had taken the other three boys home with him while Minho stayed with Hyunjin at the hospital, so it was just the two of them and YoungK.

"Jisung." YoungK walks into the kitchen.

"No! I don't want to go with you. I want to stay with Channie hyung." Jisung clings onto the vampire, shaking his head at YoungK.

YoungK kneels down in front of Jisung. "Look Jisung, I know you're scared right now. I understand that."

"You don't understand! If you did you wouldn't send me away!"

"But this will really help you with your magic, don't you want to be in control more? Be able to help people with your magic without getting sick?"

Jisung glares at YoungK. "Don't want my magic anymore. It just hurts people."

YoungK sighs. "That can change, if you come with me. I will teach you, I promise." YoungK holds his picky out.

Jisung looks at the older witch, not wanting to go with him. He didn't want to leave his family behind, he promised Min-Jae he would protect them and he can't do that if he is not here. "Who will help Lix with his homework? Or read Innie a story? Who will help Binnie hyung in the store? I can't leave them." Jisung wipes his tears away while still holding onto Chan's shirt tightly.

"Channie and Minho will be there, they will help them while you're away."

Jisung sniffs, shaking his head. "That's different though."

"I know you want to stay here buddy but it's for the best if you stay with me for a while. I promise you it's not the same as TCMA, I wouldn't help something like that would I?"

Jisung shakes his head, knowing there would be no way YoungK would be helping out in a school at works the same as TCMA. "You really think this is a good idea?" Jisung looks up at Chan, wanting to hear him say it.

Chan nods, slowly looking down at Jisung. "Your magic has been out of control for a few weeks now, you're going to get yourself hurt. Brian hyung can help you baby, I think it will be the best."

Jisung hugs Chan tight, crying into the vampires chest. Chan wraps his arms around Jisung, rubbing the boys back before picking him up.

"You're going to be okay baby, you're going to have fun okay? Remember I love you Ji, I'm not sending you away forever, you're going to come back soon okay?"

Jisung nods his head, hiding his face in Chan's neck while he cries not wanting to leave.

Chan bites his lip, entering the hospital room. All heads turn to him, Changbin giving him a confused look when he notices that Jisung is not with him.

Chan feels two bodies crash into him, making him chuckles as he hugs the two younger boys. "Hi guys, have you been good for BamBam hyung?"

Both Felix and Jeongin nod their head, letting go of Chan so he can make his way over to Hyunjin. Hyunjin looks down at his hands. "I'm sorry hyung, I should have listened to him. He told me he didn't have control and I didn't let him go. Is he okay?" Hyunjin looks up at Chan with tears in his eyes.

Chan sits down on the bed, taking Hyunjin's hands in his own. "Don't worry Hyunjin, he is okay. You didn't know what was going on, no one is to blame okay?"