.17.

If there was ever a moment in life to wish for time to stand still, this would be number one on Chris and Opal's list.

Long forgotten is the original reason why everyone was invited this weekend. It's no longer just Valentine's Day. The ruse that was played upon all of them about a trial run through is now only just a memory as everyone cheers in agreeance of the nuptials.

Still to be enjoyed are the gourmet dishes that Mila concocted in celebration of the couple. The small two layered wedding cake sitting off to the side of the kitchen waiting to be cut. The fairy lights twinkling outside along the patio, encouraging the couples to dance and enjoy living in this moment.

That's certainly what Chris and Opal are doing as they've yet to let go of one another in some way shape or form. Always, some part of their bodies touching one another even through the meal whether it be a hand resting against a thigh, or a strong hand lingering against the back of Opal's neck.

There's no rush to visit with everyone as they'd be doing if it had been a big, long drawn out wedding day. No, this was absolutely perfect for the two of them. Surrounded by those closest to them, the melding of two friend groups now intricately intertwined in more ways than one.

"So, where exactly," Lisa pauses, "or with who exactly did all this start with?"

"Because of me, obviously," Lily announces loudly from her spot that just happens to be next to Lisa. Jameson expertly slides her wine glass out of reach without her knowing. "Seriously! If it wasn't for my bachelorette party in Atlanta, this wouldn't be happening." She claps her hands together, bouncing in her seat. "And neither would this!" she exclaims pointing now towards Laura who sits across from her with Spencer's arm around her shoulder. "So, where's my thanks in all this, ladies?"

The three other friends look at one another, unsure of how to proceed with a tipsy Lily. Thankfully, Chris stands up from his seat, keeping one hand clasped with Opal's as he raises the other holding his glass. "Lily, thank you for having your drunken weekend of fun here in Atlanta." She cheers loudly from her seat. "But, at least where Opal and I are completely concerned, my thanks goes to Jameson."

Jameson lifts his chin in recognition to Chris' appreciation while Lily sits with her mouth open, flabbergasted. "Wait! No!"

Chris chuckles at her behavior before starting again. "Yes, because of you Lily I did meet Opal here. But it was thanks to your husband's years of friendship that I was in Jacksonville at all." He looks down at his bride, her brown eyes watching him as he speaks. "And even if you all had never come to Atlanta, and my first meeting with Opal would've been at Magnolia, I know we'd still be right here today." Opal squeezes his hand, pulling on it slightly signaling for Chris to lean down and oblige her request for a kiss.

"You probably still would've heard the word 'no' just as much though," Opal teases Chris causing him to smirk back at her.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"If I may interrupt," Mila calls out from the back porch. "I think it's time for the Bride and Groom to share their first dance as husband and wife."

Opal looks over at Chris panicked, realization hitting that she actually hadn't thought about a first dance. She'd only planned for dancing that could include everyone.

He laughs lightly at her expression. "I took care of it, Ope." She doesn't seem convinced as he lifts her from her seat. "Do you trust me?" he asks, still smirking. Opal narrows her eyes playfully. "Don't doubt me now, woman!"

A soft melodic sound flows through the speakers as Opal stands, allowing Chris to lead her to the small dance floor the staff had laid out during the meal.