𝟎𝟎. ROYAL BLUE EYES

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. 21+, nsfw, smut, shameless smut, vaginal sex, oral sex, female receiving, unprotected sex, cunnilingus, creampie, tipsy sex, pet names, begging if you squint, mild swearing, aftercare.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄. WELL WELL WELL IT’S 1 AM WHEN I FINISHED THIS. EAT UP, WHORES <3

You don’t even have time to breathe a word, the second Odasaku closed the door behind him, he reached for your waist and immediately crushed his chest to your back

His body heat lingering around yours, you jolted up when his warm breath caressed your neck, his rough hands roaming your body, your hands joined his. Odasaku hummed in satisfaction, finally getting you for himself. Your sweet scent fills up his sense of smell, his head getting dizzy.

You bit your lower lip when his hands palmed your clothed breast, kneading them softly. He starts kissing your neck, pampering your skin with wet sounds. You gulped hard, feeling his bulge gliding your ass.

Giving Odasaku more access, you tilted your head slightly, only for you to nuzzle back to the side of his head, kissing his ear and mumbling, “Sensei.”

He rewarded you with a low groan. Odasaku never thought the word would carry so much lust until you’re the one that whispered it to him. He pushes you backward as if he wouldn’t want any space between your body and his, taking off your leather jacket. He had been wanting to do that the second he walked into the bar and saw you sitting on the bar stool with white shirt, leather jacket, combined with tennis skirt and knee high boots.

You clenched your thighs when Odasaku bit down softly on your shoulder before he turned you around, and finally pressed his lips to yours. His hands on your hips, yours on the back of his head. Testing the waters, Odasaku kissed you gently, nibbling lightly on your lower lip. But the second you open your mouth for him without warning, he’s happy to shove his tongue in. His light stubble grazing your soft skin.

Odasaku walked you towards the hotel queen-sized bed, he managed to knock off both of your boots and his loafers in the process, and flopped you down to the bed. You sprawled on the bed, hands up beside your head, hair’s messing, skirt hiked up, shirt loosened. Vulnerable and desperate.

With gloomy eyes, you watch him kneel between your spread legs, unbuttoning his dark brown shirt, royal blue eyes never leave yours; darken by the lust behind them. You propped up your body with your elbow, right hand reached up to his trouser to help him unbuckled his belt. 

“Greedy little girl.” He breathed, giving you a smirk that makes your heart thump harder than ever.

Odasaku grabbed your jaw before leaning down to give you an even rougher kiss, this time filled with hunger to devour you. Wet sounds from various re-positions, hands busy stripping off each other’s clothes, legs tangled one another.

You’re both finally naked, every skin to skin contact gave you goosebumps. His knee on your crotch, your hands on his hair, his lips on your neck, your mouth on his ear. His long, pretty fingers are dancing around your chest, another five on your inner thighs. You’re already writhing under his touch alone, it’s boosting his ego to control you.