Exhausted

As I am cursed with shortness my face slams into his chest. He's holding me up. My nose hurts a little.

"OH! Are you alright" he asked laughing a little.

I stepped back a little embarrassed but wobbled again, he quickly put his hands on both my arms to help me stay standing. His hands are so big, and warm. Holding them must be nice. I mentally face palm, embarrassed that I thought of that.

"Yeah I'm alright, just tired from a long sleepless flight. I can still make it to the dinner" I replied.

"Don't push it. If you feel like you need to leave and go rest, you should leave early" He said a bit concerned.

"I won't push it. I'll be okay for dinner. I need to eat anyways right?" I shrugged.

He smiled at that and agreed. He let go of my arms. I miss the warmth from his hands already.

One of his members called his name, he said bye and went to walk away but I gently put my hand on his forearm to stop him. He turned back to look at me, a curious expression on his face.

"Sorry if you think this is rude but, when yall were introducing yourselves I didn't catch your name.
There was a lot at once" I said embarrassed.

"Oh. Yeah I understand.  I'm Jeong Yunho" He answered smiling slightly.

"Thank you. I will see you at dinner Jeong Yunho" I said playfully.

"See you at dinner Y/N" He replied sweetly.

Everyone is getting their makeup taken off and changing into more comfortable clothes. I swear I'm gonna pass out while waiting.

Finally we're driving to dinner. It's just me and my manager in the car, we're following the members car(s). I doze off for the drive. Power nap and all.

My manager wakes me up when we get there. I'm still tired but the thought of food gave me a some energy.

We're at a chicken place, no suprise there. It smells great, I can't wait to eat. We're seated at a long table to fit all 11 of us. I miraculously end up sitting next to Yunho. My excitement is only killed by my exhaustion.

Everyone's talking except me. I'm to busy slowly passing out to even understand what their saying. I lean against my hand and try to pay attention, but I fail that miserably. Yunho taps my arm to get my attention. I slowly looked up to meet his beautiful but concerned eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked worried.

"Yes.. I'm alright. The foods just... taking a while" In my tiredness I could barely form a sentence. Guessing this is jet lag.

Finally the food arrived so we could all eat. ATEEZ eats so well. I think if left unattended Yunho would've ate the whole restaurant. The chicken is very good and raises my mood, but not my energy, instead I'm even more tired. My manager let's us leave early.
We said our goodbyes and started on our way to the hotel. My safe hotel. With no secret hidden cameras. I have already passed out.

I wake up 4 hours later still in the car. I'm confused the hotel is close by it shouldn't have taken us this long to get there. My manager is outside seemingly pissed off talking to someone on the phone. I get out of the car to see what's going on.

"I'll call you back" He said and hung up. "What are you doing up? You should be sleeping." He said.

"Why aren't we at the hotel?" I asked confused.

"There's a problem with the hotel. The sprinkler system malfunctioned and now the whole hotel needs to be repaired and fixed up. You can't stay there. I'm trying to find a hotel or something you can stay at." He told me.

"Is there a "but" here?" I asked.

"But... it's not going well." He stated simply.

"Am I seriously homeless in south Korea?" I asked sarcastically.

He laughed a little. "Well maybe not. If there's no other option, you could always stay at ATEEZ's dorm. You could sleep in the living room or they could go three to a room. Just until something opens up, somewhere safe and close by." He suggested.

Bunking with ATEEZ.. I don't mind being around so many guys, especially attractive ones, plus I know they're not creepy. I just don't want to make them uncomfortable or intrude.

"I'm fine with that, as long as they are and I'm not intruding." I said.

He nodded and called their manager who was hopefully still awake. I went back to the car and fell back asleep, if I'm lucky I'll wake up and either be in the dorm or outside of it.