A Movie

After Yunho and I got back from our shoot we washed up. I wasn't feeling to tired anymore.

"Yunho are you going to bed yet?" I asked.

"No, I'm gonna stay up a little longer. I'm thinking of watching a movie. Do you want to join?" Yunho asked.

"Ooh yeah that sounds nice. What move are you thinking?" I said.

"I kinda want to watch this horror movie. Are you okay with a horror movie?" He asked concerned. He's so considerate.

"Yeah horror usually doesn't bother me. What movie?" I asked.

"Nightmare on Elm Street. The 1984 one." Yunho answered.

"A classic I watched it when I was a teenager with one of my friends. I can't remember any of it now. But I know we enjoyed it." I said. I grabbed a blanket as Yunho turned the lights off. We had our drinks at the ready and got comfortable on the couch. The movie began.

We laughed a bit and talked about how some things looked. I cringed when the flesh was cut open.

"Ughhh" I shivered disgusted.

"Are you okay do you want to stop watching the movie?" He asked worried.

"No its just the way the fake flesh looks getting cut open. It looks so disgusting. I don't want to think about it anymore let's just resume the movie." I said.

"It's okay I'll comfort you" Yunho said playfully as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him.

His broad shoulders are very nice to lean against. He's also very warm.

The movie was a lot of fun. But I was beginning to doze off, I don't want to get up though. This is the dream, cuddled up with Yunho. We ended up falling asleep like that.

We got woken up at 6 in the morning to the members getting back from their shoots. I tried to rub the tired off my eyes.

"Hello" me and Yunho greeted. They flipped the lights on and stared at us.
I blinked confused for a minute before remembering we're cuddled up. I tried to be as casual as I could as I got up. Yunho stood up next to me.

"We were watching a movie. I guess we fell asleep." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Ahh.. okay" Seonghwa said.

"I'm so tired I'm gonna go to bed" San said. Everyone went to wash up and get some rest.

"Sorry I fell asleep like that, and that it made everything really awkward." I said to Yunho.

"No its fine, I was really comfortable. It was nice holding you like that. Let's go to bed, we're busy tomorrow too." Yunho said.

"Oh okay good night Yunho" I said.

"Good night" He said before walking off to his room. I went to lay down and rest up for a big day tomorrow. Tomorrow were getting fitted for our costumes and styling them.