A Quiet Day

I wake up outside of their dorm. Well I wouldn't have known it's theirs but I'm guessing it is since they are outside the car talking to my manager. I get out to see what's going on.

"...So she has no place to go. I am still keeping my eyes open for any hotels that are good and near by that she could sleep in. But their all booked. If it's okay with you guys, could she stay with you until something opens up?" My manager asks politely.

"I don't want to intrude. This is your home. All of you are comfortable as you are now, I'd hate to come in and make you feel uncomfortable in your own home" I said anxiously. Their kind of my last hope. Them and this car is what's keeping me from being homeless.

"You wouldn't be intruding, it'd be so fun to have you here. Hongjoong usually sleeps in the living room anyways so mingi can use his bed." San suggested.

Hongjoong nodded his agreement to that. "Yeah I'm okay with you staying. There's no rules. We live together like a family." Hongjoong told me.

"WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER" Yunho cheered jokingly. Everyone laughed.
He's so cute how am I gonna keep my eyes off him so he doesn't think I'm a creepy. It's hard enough not to stare at the others. But he's so handsome.

My manager went to the trunk to get my luggage. Yunho and Mingi followed him.

I follow the others inside where they show me around. The dorm is spacious. They don't have a whole bunch of extra stuff it's a little minimalistic. They have a couch and a big screen TV. Their kitchen is also rather small. But the rooms aren't. Their a good size for two people to stay in. I'm shown to Mingis room which I will be taking over very shortly.

"I'll pick up some stuff and make some room for you to feel more comfortable" Mingi said. They must have finished getting my luggage inside.

I nodded absent-mindedly my attention entirely on that bed and going to sleep. We leave Mingi in his room to get it situated, and return to the livingroom/kitchen. Yunho is in the living room putting my suit cases and carry on against a wall out of the way. My manager comes in to check on things. Mingi has just finished getting the room ready so I grab my luggage and find my way back and start getting as comfortable as I can without taking over his room. My manager is probably briefing them on my anxiety and how I need to be cared for. Embarrassing. I don't care right now though. I quickly change into my pajamas and go to sleep. I don't wake up for a while.

I wake up 12 hours later. Its 9 in the morning. Someone is knocking very loudly on the door to my room. "Come in" I call out.

The door opens to reveal Yunho. He looked relieved to see me.

"We were getting worried. You weren't waking up or answering the door and it's been over 12 hours." Yunho said.

"Jet lag knocked me out apparently. I feel much better after getting some sleep. But I'm awfully tired still. Very hungry though." I said.

"We thought you'd be hungry, but we don't know what you eat so we couldn't make anything" Yunho said awkwardly.

I get up and find my oatmeal. I walk with Yunho to the kitchen to make my breakfast.

The members see me and all say good morning and ask how I'm feeling. I tell them a shorter version of what I said to Yunho.

I sit down on the couch with my bowl of oatmeal and eat my breakfast, feeling much better when im done. I go and clean my bowl and spoon and put them away.

"Does anyone know what we're doing today?" I asked.

"Our managers are meeting to discuss things. And we have the day off. So it's a quiet day." Hongjoong said.

Hongjoong San and Yunho are all seated on the couch watching the kdrama Skycastle. I sit down and watch it with them. I ended up falling asleep again. 2 hours later I wake up to find myself leaning against Yunho. He doesn't seem to mind but I am deeply embarrassed. He is rather comfortable though. I sit up straight and look around in a tired daze.

"Did you sleep well?" Asked Yunho.

"Yeah I did. I feel awake now." I said.

Hongjoong and San aren't here anymore. Wonder where they went. Yunho is watching a Spiderman movie. He does really love Spiderman.

"Where's San and Hongjoong?" I asked.

"Hongjoong went to practice his English and San went to rest" Yunho said.

That's true they are still recovering from their latest come back. I really enjoyed that album I watched a lot of Sector 1 and Gurriella performances. They looked amazing. Especially Yunho, he is very hot.

It's only 11 am I don't know how to spend the rest of my day.

"Do yall have any games?" I ask.

"We have pro evolution soccer and League of Legends." Yunho said.

I don't like either of those games. Guess I'll stick to reading a book.

"Ahh okay. I'm gonna go back to the room and read a book." I told Yunho.
He nodded in response.

I read for a while. After a little I felt tired so I listened to some of their songs and fell asleep. When I woke up I was hungry so I found something to eat and went back to bed. Everyone else seemed to have been laying down already.