Costumes

We're going to get our costumes and outfits figured out for the MV. I'm a little excited to see what the boys will look like, their outfits usually look so good.

When we got there we had to go find our stylists. They mostly had stuff figured out but, they weren't sure who would look best in what, and then there's the fitting to make sure it looks nice on us.

My stylist is taking longer then the others to get my outfit ready, I think I'll be the last one to leave. It's already been an hour and I've only tried on a couple of shoes and jackets. Hongjoong and Seonghwa are practically done.

Yunho's outfit is almost done he's waiting for them to call him back for the last touch ups. He decided to shoot some Behind The Scenes footage for the viewers.

"Hello it's Yunho from ATEEZ. I'm shoots Behind The Scenes footage of our costume fittings. Let's go see how everyone's doing and feeling about their costumes." Yunho said to the camera. Yunho went and interviewed some of the other members before he got called back to finish up his costume.

Finally after 3 hours my stylist has put together an actual costume. It looks really good. I'm wearing a black leather jacket the arms are lace. The jacket has a red off the shoulder cape, paired with a pair of dark gray ripped jeans. I'm wearing a red chocker the same color as the cape. My jacket is left open and underneath you can see a red shirt.
My boots are heeled with laces. The top of the boots have some lace coming out. Matching the jackets sleeves.

"Y/N! It's Yunho, can I come and interview you for the BTS footage?" Yunho called out.

"Oh yeah come in" I replied. I heard Yunho walk in and turned to see him.
His face was full of shock as he stared at me. We stood there for a minute staring at each other in our costumes. Yunho. looked. good.

Yunho cleared his throat finally and asked "Do you like your costume?" His voice sounded a little hoarse. Gave me goose bumps.

"Yeah I do. It looks really great.  I feel really good about it. Does it look good?" I asked.

"Yeah it looks...amazing." Yunho said blushing. I stared a little dumbfounded at his reaction. We stayed like that for a minute as he dragged his eyes slowing over my costume, his gaze got more intense with every second, and when his eyes met mine. My knees became weak and my heart began racing.

"Your out..outfit looks r-really good on you too." I stammered. He nodded slowly, barely hearing my words.

"Thanks." He said absent-minded. I looked at him expectedly.

"Is that your only question?" I asked confused.

"Oh um no. How are you feeling?" Yunho asked.

"My feet hurt I've been standing for hours. But I feel happy. I'm really excited for the music video." I smile at him.

"Is everyone else done?" I asked Yunho walking closer to the camera so I'm standing in front of him.

"Yeah everyone's outfits are done. I just came to check on you since no one saw you and I hadn't interviewed you yet." Yunho said.

"Are we leaving soon?" I asked.

"We have to go and model our outfits together to see if they match well" Yunho said. Yunho stopped recording and help the camera at his side.

"Let's go then" I said gently grabbing his arm and leading us to the others.

"Oooh wow your costume looks great" Seonghwa said amazed. They applauded the look.

"The jackets really nice. I want something like that" Yeosang said.

"I know I kind of want to take the jacket and boots home. They're so beautiful." I said.

We all stood together as the director stylists and make up artists looked at our combined outfits. There were a few changes made, we didn't stay to much longer.

Finally we finished up and got to change out of our costumes. As pretty as the shoes are they did not make my feet feel great.

This time around we came in different cars so everyone else left first. I don't know who I'm sharing the ride with so I have to wait for them. Luckily I didn't have to wait long.

Yunho walked over to me.

"Oh are you my ride buddy." I smile while joking.

"I think so. Everyone else went home already." Yunho said.

He smiled back and reached his hand out. "Let's go" he said. I put my hand in his, trying to act casual even when my heart wants to tear it's way through my skin to shout its love for him to the stars.

We're walking down to the parking garage. His hands are so big compared to mine. I raise our intertwined hands up and say "Your hands are so big. Look at mine you  can hardly see it." I laughed.

He stopped walkng and faced me taking my other hand in his, and looked at our hands.

"Your so small. I thought Hongjoong was pocket sized but you must be travel size." Yunho laughed as he looked into my eyes.

I gasped and laughed, I went to pull my hands out of his while pouting. He didn't let go though.

"It's cute. Your.. really cute, and beautiful." Yunhos eyes were so sincere. I looked away embarrassed. He let go of one of my hands and brought it up. He placed his pointer finger under my chin and pushed my head up so I'd meet his eyes.

"Yunho.." I said a little breathless.

"Y/N" He said in a little more then a whisper.

He leaned in, I could feel his breath on my face. I closed my eyes and felt his lips gently brush mine. His hand moved from my chin to cup the side of my face. My hand clutched his shirt and I pulled him into deepen the kiss. His lips were so soft.