Weekly Idol

I woke up feeling refreshed from a good night's sleep. I went out and ate breakfast with everyone before washing up. I wore one of my new outfits for today, and I must say I am feeling good. The boys are finished getting ready since we're getting our make up done there it didn't take us that long. We pile into the car and head to wherever they shoot weekly idol.

I'm nervous and excited, I've seen some episodes of weekly idol and their really fun to watch, im just anxious for no reason really. I think Yunho can tell, he keeps looking at me.

When we get inside they take us to get our make up done. I can't seem to calm down.

After the 2 hours it takes for our hair and make up to be done my nerves have settled only a little. The area is set up for the shooting everyone has their mics on and they finished the sound check. Before we start shooting Yunho gently grabs my arm to get my attention.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Oh yeah I'm just nervous." I say casually. He takes my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze. I can't help but stare into his eyes. We break a part before the cameras start rolling. I could still feel his hand in mine.

We go onto the stage and the group introduces themself. I then introduce myself, and next is the Host's. Eunhyuk and Kwang hee. Their both rather playful.

They showered them with compliments and talk a bit about how they felt seeing so many fans at the concerts. San lit up when answering that question. ATEEZ then preformed a part of their song Guriella. They compliment the performance and talked for a bit again.

They decided to play this game where 2 people are sitting down on opposite sides and 2 more people have a rather short rope tied to each other. The goal of them game is to put lipstick on ur partner while the other player pulls on you trying to reach their partner.

"Whay about me? I can't go against one of them." I say laughing.

"You could go against Hongjoong the two shortest versus each other." Wooyoung teasingly suggested.

The hosts liked the idea. The first game was San vs Jongho. San's partner was Seonghwam Jonghos was Yeosang. It was a tough battle between the two but in the end Jongho won.

Now it was me and Hongjoong. My partner was Yunho. Hongjoongs was Mingi.

"If I get dragged across the floor like a mop please laugh quietly" I joked. Everyone laughed.

When it started Hongjoong pulled hard and I fell to the floor. I grabbed a hold of the mat and pulled myself forward and felt Hongjoong hit the floor. I tried to make as much ground before he recovered, but he was quick. For a time we awkwardly fought against each other before I let go and he fell down. I used this to grab the lip stick and put as much on as I could before Hongjoong pulled me back again. But that was all the time I needed. I won.

Eunhyuk and Kwang hee looked at my work to see if it passed. It did.

Everyone exclaimed their excitement at my victory. Yunho picked me up and carried me around. I was laughing so hard my eyes almost watered. Hongjoong was curled up embarrassed on the floor. Yunho set me down.

"We can have a rematch next time if you'd like Hongjoong" I said a bit cocky.

"I'll win next time" Hongjoong said determined.

The next part of the show is weekly playlist plus. They suggest songs to their fans and sing some of the song.

Me and the hosts listened to them sing, quietly complimenting them. My eyes were super glued to Yunho the whole time. He's so captivating.

Once they finished singing all of us went and sat back down on our seats. All of us talked for a little before saying goodbye to the viewers and the hosts. When we were done filming everyone came over and gave me high fives for beating Hongjoong.
Hongjoong even complimented me. It was a lot of fun.

We got our makeup taken off. Almost everyone was done but Seonghwa and San. While we were waiting for them Yunho pulled me aside to talk to me.

"You did so good against Hongjoong. Letting him fall down like that was really clever" Yunho said.

"Thank you. I was just trying to find a way to win that wasn't by strength because he's strong." I said.

"Are you feeling alright now?" Yunho asked a little worried.

"Yeah I was just really nervous at first but it was really fun. I'm glad I came." I smiled. Yunho met my eyes and smiled back. We found ourselves leaning into each other.

The members called at for us, it was time to go. We're gonna go eat at a restaurant before heading back to the dorm. I rushed down to the car exited to try some Korean food I'd never had before. Everyone laughed at my excitement.

The food looked and smelled amazing. They even ordered something spicy. Everyone watched in anticipation as I took a bite of the food.

"Mmmmm. It's so good." I said shocked. They all laughed a little and agreed. Yunho and Seonghwa gave me some more food to try. No surprise that it was amazing.

"Do you want to try the spicy dish?" Wooyoung dared.

"Yeah sure.." I hesitated a little.

They gave me a smaller piece to try. It was delicious, it wasn't spicy yet though. But I know to wait before saying anything. Everyone stared waiting for the ball to drop.

"It's really good. That tastes amazing, I'd ask for another bite but I'm scared it'll melt my tongue off." I laughed anxiously.

They game me a bit more to try. I felt it then. I face scrunched up as it hit at once.

"AHH my tongue. That's not cool." I whined. They laughed. Yunho handed me a glass of water.

"Mmm my tongue doesn't feel nice." I kept whining.

"It dies down eventually. Have some water it'll stop it for a second" Seonghwa said.

I took small sips which only saved me for a second. My eyes got watery.

"It might hurt a bit but honestly it tastes so good I don't care" I said while stuffing more into my mouth.

They all had shocked expressions before laughing. After we finished eating we were walking back to the car.

"Did you have fun on weekly idol
Y/N?" Seonghwa asked.

"I did. I was really nervous at first, and I wasn't sure I'd have fun, but I had a lot of fun. The hosts are really cool and handsome" I said. They nodded in agreement.

"You call the hosts handsome but not us?" Wooyoung teasingly pouted.

The other members turned to look at me and said their agreements at that.

"What there's no way I haven't told you guys your handsome." I said.

"You haven't not once" Mingi said.

"That sucks for you guys" I said casually and resumed walking to the car. The rest of the way to the dorm they tried to get me to tell them their handsome. I know their joking so I didn't. It was really funny though. Sad though none of them know that I think their attractive.