The End

"So Y/N, in another interview you said you finished all your goals you set as a singer. What's your next plan?" Asked the interviewer.

"My plan is to retire. I've made great friends, ive seen many things, I've had amazing experiences, I've helped people with my music. That's all I wanted, there's nothing more I want. Well that's a lie there is still something"

Yunho's POV

I stood there panting and sweating the crowds cheering was so loud. We had just finished a concert, im out of breath. We all stood for a moment to catch our breath and drink some water before we'd say our goodbyes to the crowd. I was drinking water when it went dead silent suddenly. Then I heard a voice call out and my whole body froze.

"Yunho I swear every time I see you, you look ever better."

I turn to find that voice and see her walking into the middle of the stage towards me. I looked around at my members and Manager in shock, my heart racing.

She stretched her arms out in a hug and I ran into then hugging her and lifting her off the ground, my eyes pricked with tears. She laughed and hugged me back. God if I didn't miss that sound.

Before I could say anything she said "Go say goodbye to the people and then we can talk" She kissed me on my cheek and walked behind the stage to wait. The members and I said goodbye and went back to get cleaned up. When I was done I found her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her smilingly. I'm so happy to see her.

"I came to see you, and tell you something in person before you hear about it from someone else" Y/N said.

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"I've decided to retire. I don't want to be a singer anymore." Y/N said.

"What does that mean for us" I asked cautiously.

"It means Yunho, that I'm coming back. I'm going back to South Korea with you." Y/N said smiling.