Getting to know them

I woke up and changed into normal clothes not Pj's, and ate breakfast before brushing my teeth and hair and washing my face. I found Yunho playing a Spiderman game on the PS4. It's the newer one, with Miles in it. I loved this game.

"Oh! It's Miles Morales!" I said excitedly.

Yunho scooted over and let me sit with him. "Do you know this game?" He asked intrigued.

"Yeah I do I watched a Youtuber I like play it. I've been wanting to play it since I saw him play it but I don't play PS. So I haven't gotten too." I say a bit sadly.

"You want to play it then?" He offered me the controller.

"O no this is your save file I'll play after you finish it. Can I watch?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded and resumed playing. We talked about how beautiful his swinging animations are and how stunning the graphics look. We were like this for hours. I loved hearing him speak this much. It's so cute watching someone get passionate about something they love. Every time he turned to tell me something I couldn't help but smile, and I died every time he smiled back.

He hadn't beat the game before dinner, he was doing all the side quests first, like a true gamer.

We all sit down to eat. I'm seated across from Yunho. Bless every God for allowing me to see his face so often.

"Did Yunho and you have fun earlier? You seemed like you were getting close." Hongjoong asked

Yunho and I both beamed excitedly and explained to them our interest in the game. Everyone politely listened to our fanboy/girling. When Yunho looked at me and smiled.. maybe I'm just being hopeful but I swear there was something more in his smile.

*next day*
Today were going into practice the first song of our album. We have to find out it's vibe and everything. Very important and complicated singer stuff.

All of their voices are amazing. I could barely keep my mouth closed. Jaw dropped the entire time. When Yunho sang, I forgot where I was. All I could see was him. He sounded so beautiful. I wish he had more parts in the songs.
I think everyone got me staring at him.. including him.. I turn back to the song lyrics and focus on them.

It was my turn to do my parts of the song. I'm anxious to sing in front of them. So to calm myself down I lose myself in a song I love. Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Finally I start singing and at first I was having issues out of embarrassment but finally I just focused on the music and was swept up by the lyrics. When I finished they all looked so shocked, it was nice to be on the other side, watching everyone be amazed at your abilities is nice.

Finally it was time to go back home. Everyone was talking about the song and the way the music sounded.

"Y/N has such a beautiful voice, she sounds amazing in her songs but I didn't know she could sing like that." Seonghwa said amazed. They all nodded their agreement.

"It's kind of why I'm here. To show my fans the difference genres I can do, and also because I'm a fan of yalls." I said. They all laughed.

When we got back Seonghwa was gonna do a Vlive and build a Lego set. I asked him if I could join bc I love building Lego sets so he let me. He talked to me about star wars which is something I'm not a fan of, but that's because I haven't watched it, not because I don't like it, I don't know how I feel about it. The fans had a lot of fun with the two of us. They don't know I'm staying with them yet so they just think I'm over hanging out with them. My company is hoping a hotel will open up before the fans find out, just a matter of time though. They somehow always find out.

"Y/N it's late in Korea what are you doing still at the ATEEZ dorm" Seonghwa read a comment out loud.

"I'm building a Lego set with Seonghwa" I said plainly. From then on we ignored any questions like that.
Tomorrow there will probably be some article about the way I reacted but there was nothing else to be said, im building a Lego set with Seonghwa.

After we finished his Lego set we finished the live and talked for a bit after. It was a lot of fun, Seonghwa is really gentle and sweet, funny though, because the way he performs is so different from how he actually is.